Best yo-yo in personal experience???

So, my sixteenth birthday is coming up soon and I want to get the best yo-yo for me. Although I’m pretty sure my parents already ordered the one out of five yo-yo’s that I picked off this site, I can still come back and buy a new one later or get it for Christmas :slight_smile:

Any preferences on the best yo-yo around?

My personal favorite is the Spyy Pro due too it being big and wide but really stable.

Your personal favorite won’t be our personal favorite. What do you like in a yoyo for size, shape, weight, etc?

Well I wanted for a whole bunch of people to reply to this and see what the most common name I saw posted and do my research on it and such. To be honest, I am a “beginner”. I put quotes around beginner because even though I started to yo-yo as recently as three weeks, I have been learning VERY quickly.

Then I recommend getting a Dark Magic

1 Like

My all time favorite yoyos are the genesis and superstar

both yoyos are very stable, have great sleep times and are very smooth

It comes down to preference so get what you prefer

1 Like

So do I. :wink:

The DM2 is incredible at grinds and sleep times. It’s a little expensive, but it is very stable and easy to learn complex tricks on. It also comes with 2 different bearings. One is thinner and thick lubed (for beginners), and the other one is a lightly lubed speed bearing for advanced throwers. But I warn you: if you get this yoyo, you may never want another one again. If you are interested, there is a link in my signature. You can buy one there. But remember: YOUR preferences might not be the same as mine. It all comes down to what YOUR yoyo to have.

Good luck! And happy throwing! :wink:

P.S. Being “black friday” yesterday, there may not be any left, or any good colors left of the DM2. So you may have to wait a little bit to get one. :frowning:

1 Like

Any YOyo recreation, my personal favorite is the dreadnought, it big, stable and was built to compete

I luv my dm2 and people are recommending very advanced yoyos. even if you learn quickly getting a “genesis” will not help. Get the dm2. You can us the beginner bearing to practice binds and atomic stuff then when you get into the advanced section only the may you switch over to the speed bearing.

Really the dm2 is my favorite throw and I use it more than my 888x. Mine it black actually pretty hollow and light feeling, though it looks heavy and solid in the pictures. But it’s a comfortable weight, and you can feel the niceness (is that a word? Well it is now) when you throw it. Its actually addicting.

1 Like

Thanks for all of the input so far everyone! I will most likely get the MD2 when i can’t get the money after Christmas. (Or I might even ask for it FOR Christmas :slight_smile: )