Best yard sale buy?

I LOVE yard sale-ing. I once snagged a really nice sledgehammer and about 20ft of CAT5 for $1 ;D
And a limited edition FAST 201 for $0.25. Oh! And an antique pair of diving goggles from WW2.

What have you guys found?

Nabbed a old Terra cotta samurai for .50 and later found out he’s a collectors item and worth $250.

I got a vintage damien sanders snowboard for $30 once. I looked it up when I got home, and it was selling for $250-300.
Also picked up a darth maul force fx lightsaber (if anyone doesn’t know, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87999&gclid=CNmAiY2I-7YCFUJa4AodFVMAMw#.UYREtrX4nlM) for 2 bucks.
I don’t remember what kind of car it was, but I’ve gotten a hobby grade rc buggy for around 10 bucks.
There’s surely other stuff as well, but I can’t think of anything else off hand.

i once got an intellivisiob with like 40 games for 5 bucks…man i made some profit off that haha

also found earthbound for SNES twice!

I got a N64 with 34 games, 5 controllers, rumble pack, and two memory cards for $10. It was nice too because I got like all the classics. I’m pretty much only missing Mario 64 and DK 64.