Best unresponsive Bearings?

Can anyone tell me the best bearing (c size) ur188 to use. Appreciate any help. Oh also where to get them from. Thanks

I use Rain City Skills grooved, G2 Boss Rage, or Mazal Tops hybrid V/grooved bearings, depending on how much I want to spend or what I have on hand at the time

3 Likes

The platinum is my favorite, but they’re sold out. Steel should still be a great option.

I haven’t tried them, but I have friends that swear by mazal top yoyos hybrid bearings are really good.

1 Like

There’s a very nice Lotus bearing discussed in this topic.

1 Like

This thread contains the community’s votes for the best bearings:

6 Likes

Thanks appreciate the reply and options

1 Like

Thanks mate.Appreciate it

2 Likes

Any wide C bearing you can use really.

1 Like

Thanks 4 the replies

Yyf vip v shape ceramic probably has to be number one

1 Like

Parts is parts… :nauseated_face:
Most any bearing will work just fine with proper care and feeding.

7 Likes

All of my bearings seem to have an appetite for string lint and dust…

1 Like

As long as it spinz gud and doesn’t sound like a garbage disposal, it should be fine. Don’t read too much into it.

I like having flats, center tracs, concaves, and DS bearings available to dial in response and layer management. Some people use different thicknesses of string to do this, I use the same string on everything and swap bearings to fine tune response.

Having said all that, my favorites are OD 10 Balls and Original Throw Concaves.

Also alloexpress has grooved full ceramic bearings for like 3 bucks each full ceramic grooved work extremely well but it doesnt keep the string from rubbing against the response pads as well as the yyf v shape hybrid ceramics

2 Likes

I change my original answer mazal top now has full ceramic v shape bearings in black and a white version i think the full black version actually has better races with slightly less friction than the white version so that is probably the best the world has to offer as of right now however both would create less frictional than yyf vip bearings which were in my original answer due to metalic races that genrate greater friction

2 Likes

I remember seeing this and giving mazaltop bearings a chance. It took a while for the pre order to arrive but I’m totally digging both the hybrids and full ceramic

1 Like

Nsks are the best if money isnt a concern. The one that came with my Valkyrie can spin for 12 seconds on the flick test as long as it’s properly maintained

1 Like

I love Pixel bearings, but DS are close.