Best shipping options for BST?

Hey everyone!

Im considering listing some throws for BST, but i dont know squat about shipping and such.

Any recommendations on how to get started with the shipping aspect of things? Anyone you recommend?

I may be listing some fishing reels and other stuff for sale online too (not yoyo related, but id like to know about shipping solutions in general).

3 Likes

I usually use the USPS flat rate boxes to ship stuff. You just grab a box from the post office, different sizes are different prices and you can ship whatever you can fit in the box up to 70 lbs

2 Likes
8 Likes

Best pricing I’ve found for shipping so far

4 Likes

Drats, i dont own a printer so i cant do my own shipping labels :expressionless:

1 Like

Same here, that’s why I do the flat rate thing

1 Like

You can ship a single yoyo in a 4x4x4" box, within the continental US of A, for around $5 with USPS.

Pirateship and Shipstation will both net you discounted rates!

Happy shipping :wink:

5 Likes

You can always print at your local library!

3 Likes

The other advantage of printing your own labels (besides cheaper rates) is avoiding the dreaded lines at the post office. I recently bought a 4x6 thermal label printer from Amzn for like $50. No ink required. Came with 100 sticker labels to boot.

4 Likes

Might look into this if i end up on BST a lot. Good find!

1 Like

I third Pirate Ship. If you don’t have a printer but don’t mind an extra stop, you can’t still print a label at your library or office supply store cheaper than going direct through USPS or UPS. If you have small boxes around the house already, that helps too. Dimensions below 6x3x0.25 (so, one side has to be above 6" on paper) don’t save you money apart from reducing weight, anyway.

1 Like

This is the way

1 Like

The last company I was out was liquidating equipment and decided the old toner printers where ewaste. I asked if I could have it over paying a company to pick it up and got it approved. I’ve been using it ever sense and took the toner that was only for it so at this rate I’m set on color toner till 2026.

2 Likes