Need help please!

So ive been needing to sell some of my yoyos for a while now, but ive never shipped a package before. I was just curious how to package and ship yoyos. Also never printed any labels before and dont have a printer.

Picture of most of what i want to sell will be in the comments.

Thank you for the help!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hi! I started shipping just recently.

I’d recommend using PirateShip for buying shipping labels. They are cheaper than USPS, UPS, or FedEX directly.

USPS has free priority mail cardboard boxes you can order to your house or pick up at a location, and if you ship with a USPS label they will let you use their packaging tape to seal the boxes. I’d recommend picking up plenty of bubble wrap.

Hope this helps some! I can try to pitch in some more info once I’m off work, but I’m sure people here have you covered.

3 Likes

I would suggest packing in a small box with packing material or ball up some paper to help protect the yoyos from damage. Make sure to put plenty of packing all around the yoyo. As for the labels, the easiest way to ship if you don’t want to print labels is to go to the post office and they can print the labels for you when you pay for postage. If you want to print the labels yourself, you can use pirateship like mentioned above. I’m sure there are other websites you could use for this as well.

2 Likes