Best plastic yo-yo?

Something very different: Freehand
Something different: Plastic Peak
Something similar but still different: AOE
Something similar but still different: Shooting Star
Something similar but still different: Speedaholic XX

Can’t really go wrong with Pilkvia though, that’s top-shelf yoyo.

3 Likes

I might check it out some time.

Haven’t tried any YYR products yet

My current favourite :rofl:

6 Likes

That looks cool. Just saw I think you made that? You going to produce more?

Yeah, currently its been tested and most people like it, will produce when i have enough money to do another run

2 Likes

Img_2023_09_25_15_05_59

Just saw the c3 Action released on the other retailer Sam’s website. Wonder how it compares to AoE. It’s weird they both came out the same time and the same color.

1 Like

Aoe and Shxx are very similar imo

Shooting star, Top Yo Mojo POM (out of stock right now) and POM Bolt XP. All three are stellar.

the shooting star is really very very good, it even has a nice soft grind finish

1 Like

If you need the best plastic yoyo it is OD Cabal but your goal is more real Atmos Snowberry is one love😄

1 Like

These are some of the best, crushes PLEAK IMO

And they are in stock Stateside which is a rarity in itself

1 Like

These are two of my favorites. I own a Fulvia as well, but I reach for my Speedaholic XX more.

4 Likes

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned the CLYW Big Dipper yet. I love this yo-yo and feel it’s totally worth it for the price

The yoyofreinds Aoe is proboly the best plastic yoyo

1 Like

30+ posts and no mention of 000 (written form) ? another luftverk and its arguably the must have between it and fuvia.

another option is the new freehand polycarb though its a bit more expensive.

and if you want a step further in unique and collectible and pricey its ZGRT elmijo polycarb

and cause i realized this is necro posting, a couple options are coming up that use inner rings in machined plastics and they look good.

The Yoyofactory Northstar is a awesome plastic Yoyo.

3 Likes

agree , i’m surprised that the Shooting Star didn’t get most mentions ??

Jack

1 Like

Is all the appreciation of the Luftwerk plastics due to the fact they are smooth?

2 Likes