Best joke you’ve ever heard?

I love your work. I have a feeling you have some kind of muse or source of inspiration. My source is my weak dwindling comedy, where 80% of the time I’m the only one laughing at. Be that as it may I want to know you’re favorite joke or best joke you’ve even heard.

3 Likes

The best joke I’ve ever heard… was that Jeffrey was going to be answering questions; starting Friday January 25th. Hahaha

:joy:

8 Likes

I think he’s answering them all Sunday which is today where I am

2 Likes

I though it was Sunday all day today lol

1 Like

I believe in Jeff Pang!! We Jeffs are good people.

4 Likes

I believe in Jeff too.

I just mainly believe he is a little late to the party😉

And I believe that unless he is stuck in a cave or in a hospital; that he could prolly use his phone to post up something… like, ‘Hey guys; I am buried in deep Kimche at the moment. So I am going to have to reschedule my question answer appearance. Sorry about the no show. I could barely spare the 60 seconds it took me to type this message. I really look forward to answering All your questions when it is more convenient to do so.

6 Likes

I think we didn’t explain quite right but Jeff’s plan was to answer starting Sunday (but we wanted to give people chance to post questions in advance). :blush:

5 Likes

Holy mother of God, Andre Boulay just replied to my post I just ascended into the 5th dimension

5 Likes

Welp… there goes my free contest winning question🙀

This is the saddest day of my life🙁

Now that it is Sunday and Jeffrey is answering all these questions; my 000 dream seems totally unreachable.

Farewell

4 Likes

It’s up to Jeffery Pang man if he likes you’re question the most then you’ll get the prize. Me honestly just wanted someone relevant in the big picture yoyoing scene to recognize me and now the Overlord of everything right and just Andre Boulay just replied on my post dude. But I still want Jeffery to reply that’d sooo sick

1 Like

When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.

12 Likes

Holy ( @codinghorror was doing a good job and changed the word inserted here so…) heck that’s a swell joke my guy

2 Likes