Best Deal

sold a 2014 pulsar genesis for g2 albatross,a g2 triton, and a 2sickyoyos gambit.

whaaaaaatttt?..who in the world would do thatā€¦thats like 3 of my fav throwā€¦2014 genesis is awesome and allā€¦but not even close to being that awesome XD that is krazeeā€¦i wanna know who did thatā€¦i wanna make a deal with that person PRONTO XD

Now if you want to have one of these yoyos i might make a dealā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

A while ago, when they had 30 percent off because gentry was champion, they also had buy a superstar and get a free gravitsky protostar and buy a loop 1080 and get one free. And I also had 15 percent off from the cypher mystery box, so I bought a superstar, protostar, and 2 loop 1080 for around 80 bucks

are you looking for anything in particular?

I traded a draupnir for a Bonfire (northern lights), a Hair band Cascade, and gold Valor. Probably the best trade I ever made.

Traded my ILYY Falcon for a Coals Campfire.

Not nearly as good as a lot of the posts here, but yesterday I bought a mint Anglam CC for $150.

Traded a mighty flea for an Alchemy CU and a g.5 (g point 5) best deal ever!

Which end were you?

ā€œI traded a draupnir forā€¦ā€

Dur :wink:

I recently bought a Non-responsive DV888, instead it comes in the new plastic 2014 boxing with pre-set of responsive response pads and responsive axle and half SPEC bearing. However it ALSO came with yellow slim unresponsive pads and a longer axle and a unresponsive SPEC bearing in the side. Only problem I have is that you have to install all that by yourself. It was my first time installing new axles, new response pads, and new bearings to a yoyo ever! So after frustration and then figuring it out, I thought wow itā€™s that easy? I was overthinking myself. The total cost was 22 shipped! It took nearly 6 days since order date to receive it, however it was all worth it at the end!

I didnā€™t get the hatrick or the peak, just 2 good deals I saw.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Well im friends with Steveā€¦ The real owner of YYEā€¦