Best Cyber Monday Recomendation?

Alright, I was just about to get the cyber crash as a new throw, but it sold out :pensive:. Luckily, Cyber Monday is here! A lot of throws have become significantly cheaper thanks to it, and I’m seizing my chance!

-Do you know how to bind the yoyo? Yes, but not very well.

-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much?
AoE, responsive & unresponsive, flowable silicone response, lubed bearing.

-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo?
Anything that isn’t extreme to one shape, and an Organic-V hybrid would be preferred.

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution?
No.

-Do you have a price range?
35$

-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down?
No.

-Do you prefer a certain brand?
No.

-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.
No.

-Do you prefer a certain response syetem?
No.

-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?
Dont care.

-What trick are you currently working on? Basic unresponsive tricks and binds (whips are KILLING me).

-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good? No.

Extra Info: I want something decently similar to the Cyber Crash, maybe a bit more comfortable if comfortable. Must be a Cyber Monday deal because I wanna make the most of this!

2 Likes
1 Like

Those are all great options for sure. I have a personal deep respect particularly for the recluse. It was my mystery box Yoyo I ever got and I loved so much. To this day it was the quietest Yoyo I’ve ever thrown. So smooth.

But anyway the throw is recommen to you based on the shape you prefer would be the Bastet 2!! Check it out. That’s like the definition of an organic v. And it’s pretty cheap and sold here on yye and it’s on sale right now!!

1 Like

The fact I JUST realized I forgot to account for shipping so I can’t get the Bastet II :sob:

Edit: By an extreme stroke of luck (my mom cursing over costs related to FL states and getting me 2 dollars in a curse jar scenario), I can indeed get the bastet II!

3 Likes

I think it’s a great yo-yo that gets a lot of things right. It’s a good choice :smile:

Yoinked up a red Bastet II!

3 Likes

bastet 2 is a silly guy, you’ll have fun

hopefully I will! (still slightly salty my mom wouldn’t let me get the one you put on the bst >:( )

1 Like

moms do mom things, it’s good she’s weary of strangers online and protective of you if you’re a minor :handshake:

2 Likes