Best Contest Video of All Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUhw_D4PhNw

I call it a terrible video for people with epilepsy. Other than that video wasn’t good. It would have been better if I could have just been there.

I was kind of looking forward to some performance stuff rather than a snapshot video for people with no attention spans. I’ll just wait a few more days for people to start posting links to competition videos.

While seeing what goes on AROUND and NEARBY the contest, I’ve seen that for years. I mean, you don’t work the rock concert circuit without having to deal with that kind of stuff here and there.

I will say some of the choice of photo sequences were interesting(not in a bad way). Some portions had a bit of an artistic element to it, while most of it just seemed like “let’s just power our way through the SD card”.

At least I did get a sense of what they are doing there. Might be able to integrate some of that into Worlds.

So thats what people do behind the scenes at big yoyo contests… smoke and drink. Interesting.

Apparently so.

I don’t smoke or drink. I’ll just stay near the main event room and help after-hours events keep the place running at Worlds. That is, assuming I can make it. I’m working based on the assumption that I WILL be at Worlds 2012!

Thanks for the vid Steve. Looks like a fun place to be after hours IMHO!