Well,
1.puffin 2
2. Chief
3. Avalanche
4. Arctic circle
5. Cliff

Arctic Circle

GE

I’m not a CLYW fan at all but the bonfire is very awesome. Best CLYW I’ve played

Puffin 2.

Bonfire with the Puffin 2 very close behind.

2 Likes

Puffin2! but most people already know that :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah palli we had a good guess haha, you had some amazing ideas for that throw and it came out great!

its a good yoyo, go for it but in my opinion the cliff is better because it’s a bit bigger

Yoyos are so subjective. One mans best is another lemon.
And no yoyo will ever help you land ‘that trick’, but practice will.
For practice you only need a handful of solid reliable performers, nothing more.
The whole which CLYW/YYF/ILLY/GenYo is at best is a diversion, a diversion from the task at hand, if you want to get good at yoyo, really good, you need to practice, to develop an intimate relationship with the yoyo. Trust me, I would hope some vets would back me up on this but ?
It comes easier when you are beginning if you stick with one or two, three at the most full time throws. Quality dependable throws that are fuss free(bearings go long times before needing cleaning is an asset)
When I started I collected close to thirty yoyos(small I know), I was picky and got quality yoyos, and I used to throw most of them everyday, it was fun…but then I read some YoMaster who I cannot recall, though I feel it may have been Uncle ED(??), but he said throw one yoyo till your sick of it, then basically throw it some more.
So survying my favorite yoyos, I picked the Chief, a Supernova, and for company my Chico Bulldog. So it began, I threw them relentlessly, breaking hundreds of strings, wearing out response pads over and over, but slowly the advice shown to be wise advice indeed. Things happens faster make more sense when you are really in tune with the yoyo. Now when I throw, I think not of I and Yoyo, I think of one being, the yoyo as an extension of my soul.
WHen you have gained this amount of confidence you can then take it too other yoyos, and see what they have to offer your style.
Please forgive my philosphical musings, I only mean to help others, we all know the ‘yo’ is a mysterious force, and I ‘smile inside’ at the prospect of helping one other become th master of yo he is meant to be.
Peace and Love.

2 Likes

^^^ totally agree

I do to but I think this thread is just wondering people’s opinions lol

i didn’t think there was a marmot 2

My personal favourites are the Bonfire, the Canvas, and the Marmot 2(it’s really good, I promise :wink: ).

:smiley:

so is your favorite a chief because this thread was asking about peoples opinions

Chief all the way…

Thanks for commenting everyone