Best C size bearing

hello, ive been playing yoyo for a few weeks now.
i have c3yoyodesign speedaholic and topyo mojo. im good with this 2 yoyos but my topyo mojo is spin longer comparing to the speedaholic. im thinking to change the bearing to make it spin longer because i love how light this yoyo is, but i have a problem because i dont know which bearing is good. is there any recommendation? ive read that 10 ball concave is the best bearing but i also read that topyo 5 cuts bearing is good

1 Like

The number of balls doesn’t matter a whole lot. I think the best bearings I own are all NSK DS Platinum (the 4 cut bearings) that have very high precision and 8 balls. They’re close to the price of Mojo, though. I use generic 8-ball concave bearings or center tracs on most of my yoyos.

I’ve heard that if you like the Mojo, the UNPRLD/Topyo Antidote is an upgrade to it. Hopefully it will be seeing a wider release soon!

6 Likes

The best C sized bearing is still the One Drop 10 Ball Bearing.

4 Likes

Shots fired :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What is the 10ball concave that comes with the Duncan Pro Mod Z? I don’t have much experience but I feel it out plays my One Drop, Magic YoYo, and YoYoFactory bearings

1 Like