Best bulk string acquirable?

I recommend yoyostringlab

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been really loving Sochi T string for bulk
However after spending some time with String Theory strings I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever touch another string again.
Thankfully I wonā€™t need to either because they last for years :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This is a Zipline Alphaline that has been played 5/7 days a week for the last 2.5 weeks (I keep this yoyo on my desk at work). Might look a little frayed, but its still holds shapefor whips/slacks, still holds good tension, and hasnt gotten grimey yet. Normally a Kitty string would take me 3-4 days to get to this point. Granted, this is at work but I throw on any break I take, and any time I feel like I need to get the blood flowing.

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t seem to last as long as normal ziplines, but it certainly last much longer than any other bulk string. And even when it is wearing down like you said it still performs well.

5 Likes

Twisted stringz xl

2 Likes

Thats been my experience as well, the normal ziplines I have definitely last a little longer. But the alphaline holds up so much better than the Kitty string I have.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t alpha line just social string with zip line colors and dyes? Thats what it sounded like in the description but idk

1 Like

The text reads:
ā€œTaking color ratios/formulas provided by ZipLine Strings and using bulk string methodology by Sochi Company, we have something that feels and performs refreshingly like a little of each brandā€

the word ā€œformulaā€ makes me think they might even be using Zipline string weights, in addition to colors, but using Sochiā€™s production methods. I could be wrong, but even if its just die, the die effects the way string feels.

3 Likes

A lot of brand names listed in this thread, but sometimes simple bulk just plays great, itā€™s available, has good value and you donā€™t have to think to hard about it. Giving a plug for YYE 100% poly

5 Likes