Best bulk string acquirable?

Hey there. So I am used to Kitty Normal, Kitty Fat, Yoyofactory, Topyo String, Magic yoyo string, and Yoyo=tricks String. So in conclusion any suggestions?

Sochi/badwolfeco

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of Original Throw Normal for daily use, Bad Wolfe Co makes some amazing affordable nylons as well.

4 Likes

C3 Pro Fat
ZipLine AlphaLine

4 Likes

AlphaLine.

4 Likes

Zipline alpha line is the best bulk sting you can get a 100 pack here on YYE.

6 Likes

I like alpha lines , twisted stringz, and original throw normal.

4 Likes

I ordered some MFD Vines Phat here and use them only on certain throws. It feels great on the MCMO for example.

3 Likes

@Chriscatastrophe @MaximShoots
How does the OT normal compare to Kitty normal, Sochi normal or the Alphaline?
Is OT normal the softest, easiest to glide over your fingers or does alphaline take the cake for that?

I went ahead and bought 2 100 packs of zipline alphaline instead of trying OT normals so I wanna see what I’m missing out on, not to mention OT strings are super cheap.

4 Likes

I know this is going to sound weird but I feel like the alpha line yellow is softer than the green. The alpha line is softer I would say . The ot strings do seem to take a bit of breaking in.

Kitty normal I would say is a bit more rough than the OT . I like how original throw and the alpha lines hold tension as well. Kitty is kind of meh in that regard for me.

4 Likes

OT Definitely starts off rougher and breaks in than Sochi T (wouldn’t know about alphaline or sochi normal), Sochi T starts pretty soft and eventually has a higher tension issues imo. Compared to Kitty bother are miles above in terms of slacks and whips.

3 Likes

best ive seemed to find is sochi, i prefer the fat but bakers choice on that , kitty is always good but its had time periods where it seems to be made cheaper then others

3 Likes

I still think its kinda strange to buy bulk string. There is string that last sooo much longer and better for whips etc.

But if I had to go bulk it would be sochi T

2 Likes

That’s interesting, although it’s not very applicable to me hahaha cos I got the pink and orange. Ah yes, Kitty gets sucky really fast. Thanks for the write-up!

3 Likes

Ah I see, that’s interesting how OT breaks in to become softer, usually the opposite is true.

2 Likes

Not weird at all, different color dyes can definitely change the feel of a string.

To the topic: For bulk strings lately I like Alphaline and the new Kitty First Class. 50 Packs of yoyostringlab are available too, if you don’t mind spending a little more they’re an excellent option.

6 Likes

So what i have in an unopened box is Kitty Cabin Class?

Okay I thought I was crazy but green and yellow strings always feel different and hold up better for me ! It’s like every string brand too not just one !

3 Likes

I used to used white slick six , but now the kitty fat is fine for me.
My tricks are not advanced enough for it to matter, and the Kitty Fat works out.

It’s the best bulk for me for the price.

2 Likes

Have heard some people saying that sochi pink strings are more slippy than the other colours and to avoid the pink one. So it’s definitely not weird.

Also, for looping, we use white Kitty normal specifically (the old one). The rest of the colours are slightly thicker and cause the yoyo to be more responsive.

3 Likes