Best Budget Yoyofactory

What is the best budget Yoyofactory yoyo that is fast, floaty, stable, good for tech, slach, whip horizontal, and rejections; good with grinds.

Best under 54$

No offense, but there are many many threads in which the same topic has already been discussed. If you look around and do a little research you’ll be rewarded.

Good luck!

I like the Al Dream.

The Horizon is not fast or floaty, but it’s stable, good for tech, (slack and whips actually depend on the string you use mostly), horizontal is incredible, and grinds are awesome (especially fingerspins).

Second up would be Shutter. I don’t think it’s as stable or as good for grinds, but it is really good at horizontal and is fast and floaty.

From what you’ve said you like, either one of these should be good.

I like the TooHOT for everything you mentioned. To me it’s Juuuuust shy of being “floaty” but other people seem to find it so. YMMV. Certainly it’s not a rock or a beast.

2 Likes

I disagree. The Shutter grinds great! Not so much for fingerspins; but, the grinding surface is awesome… including the two IRGs!

If fingerspins are your thing, the Horizon wins though.

If stability is your main concern… My pick is the TooHOT

Yes, the grinds on the Shutter are great, but not as good as the Horizon. That’s where I was going with that.

shutter is super good, Shu Ta is super good (which you can find used on the BST for cheap), aviator 2 is fantastic, and the new Genesis is superb for all styles of play. for speed though I say the Horizon and shutter aren’t great.

I would suggest the New Genesis.

The shutter is awesome for everything u just said there but idk about horizontal since I haven’t tried it yet.

I’ve either owned or tried pretty much all of them. I’ve owned a shutter and czechpoint and played around with a horizon, toohot, and AI Dream at a contest. The only one I havent tried is the new genesis, but I do have the 2013 genesis. Out of all of them I would say the Czechpoint is the best. Its long spining, stable, and fast as hell. Great great great yoyo