Best 1a yoyo

I know there is nothing, because I want you to shout out a max of ten yoyos that you think deserve the top. Not just performance, but price, play, looks.etc. Just overall. When I can find the most popular yoyos, I will put it onto the options so we can vote.

Rules: Only one shout-out per person, only 10 yoyos in your post.

Edit: On Friday, I’m going to tally all the yoyos, and let the top 30 be voted on.

Edit: Only 1a.

Never Mind. I did something wrong. Don’t vote

Wooly Marmot
Bassalope
Peak
Superstar
5 Star
BvM

Dark Magic
M1

Hybrid Hitman
Speedmaker
Raider

Skyline
DNA
m1
superstar
PGM

Pyro Light
Axiom
M1

Lol I don’t have a Pyro but my friend lets me play with his. :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a week. BTW, the M1 is winning. You have until this Friday, before midnight for this. Otherwise, it won’t count.

Legacy, Speedmaker, L3, DM, 888 and Grey Fox

skyline,888,xconvict,superstar

Skyline (<- That name related to Starscream as sky names ;D)

Happy Throwing! =]

The best I have right now BB Bully, I have used all of my throws a lot and find my self returning back to it.

Superstar, BvM, Peak, Skyline. Spyder, Tank, Dark Magic

More!!!

superstar
dv888
5star
m1
xvict (with kk and shims)
pgm

Biased, but…

YYJ’s Dark Magic
hSpin’s Pyro and Pyro Light
YYJ’s Hitman
YYJ’s Lyn Fury
1DD’s Project

Legacy
X-Convict
DNA
DM
M1
L3
PGM

When you relate price to quality, you can’t avoid putting M1, Legacy and PGM on the list. I would also like to see the Dark Magic on the list. The Dark Magic is probably one of the best-sellers on the yoyo market today. And I bet that the number of people that have enjoyed the Dark Magic is too big for the imagination of a living human (even Samad). So those three yoyos are the yoyos I feel SHOULD be one the list. And then I want the CUT up there because I really want one.

Cut
BvM
Peak
M1
Hectic
Skyine
Superstar
Pgm
Dark Magic

Markmont
Bvm
m1