BECOME A YO-YO SWAMI

I believe that’s called “hydra” gambit. Its a very strange style or sub-style or something like that.

Googles

Well I’ll be damned, he’s right! Cheers man, I guess you really do learn something new everyday. I don’t plan on trying my hand at it any time soon… =P

I have seen in a youtube video that some people are combinding Astrojax with yo-yos. That looked interresting.
If a ring was made it would probably have to have some kind of nonslip stuff on the inside to keep it from spinning around the finger. That in turn would make it difficult to get on & off unless it was adjustible in some way.

I’ve thought about yo yo rings before, and I think that a basic, leather ring would be perfect. You could make different sizes, or make a one size fits all with adjustable holes, kind of like a belt. You could tie the string to a special hole or super tiny D ring on the bottom of the leather and I think it would work nicely. Cheap and easy to make for all your mass production needs. Of course, some people dislike leather…if thats the case keep the rings metal, essentially a more thinned out concave bearing shape, so the string could nestle in the ring and stay in place. A normal round ring would probably just cause the string to move all over. It would be much harder to make adjustable metal rings, so in that case I think they would have to make different sizes. That would probably increase the cost of the rings, a more expensive material and more production is involved with all the different sizes.

look who’s talking.