BEAU NOIR Titanium Series by sOMEThING!

Anglam Zero:

sOMEThING’s flagship Anglam line is continuously evolving with the performance needs and play style of their players. This is the full titanium Anglam!

Anglam Zero CC:

Inheriting the body shape of the Anglam CC, this latest version utilizes the strengths of Titanium to push the weight distribution to the next level. Titanium can be machined way thinner than aluminum, so sOMEThING was able to make the walls extra thin to reduce center weight, giving the Anglam Zero CC a really powerful feel without any added weight.

Anglam Apogee:

The Anglam Apogee bi-metal design featuring a Titanium body with Stainless steel outer fitted rings. It has a super thin body to divert the majority of the weight to the rims which gives it truly impressive spin time without sacrificing balance or control in play.

5 Likes

Who’s going to buy these bad boys :money_mouth_face:

Holy smokes ! I’d be too afraid to play something that expensive.

@yoyodoc your request has arrived

6 Likes

700, 800, and 970?

Wow

1 Like

Ha ha… Stimulus throws.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who finds the .99 price tags hilarious on these?! :rofl: Who knows maybe that psychological trick works at any price? Maybe they themselves got a laugh out of it.

9 Likes

That is hilarious :joy: I didn’t even notice.

3 Likes

I was just wondering. Im not sure what makes these so expensive. But it must take sooo much confidence in your fan base to put out these throws. Insane.

3 Likes

freshly minted

Imagine how much the value goes down on this if a person accidently smacks it on the ground and dislodges one of the rings.

2 Likes