beating a dead horse...poor thing

Regarding the 10 ball. The heavy wing is a small bearing yoyo. Not compatible with the 10 Ball

Does it sound echoey?

Iā€™d say go with a shutter. Itā€™ll serve you well.

Forget the Dark Magic and Forget the Echo, not that these are bad, but you can get a really awesome yo-yo for the same price. Get a Shutter.

What about the new Rally from One Drop coming out Friday? It looks promising and seems about my level.

The Rally would be super cool as well, and I would get it in a heartbeat over the Dark Magic.

Yep

Then it shall be done!! :smiley: 1 hour to go!!!

Im getting really tired of people posting this. Am I Jensen kimmitt? Can I throw a 3 minute sleeper with a northstar? No.

Looks at avatar

Yes. I believe you are. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I much prefer the Rally over the DM2. I wasnā€™t the biggest fan of my DM2 but I love the Rally to pieces, itā€™s such a great throw.

What I think people mean is that the northstar is adequate and that it can do almost any trick, not that all yoyoers can make it do that.

Get the new shutter you canā€™t go wrong for the price

That would be one of many excellent choices.

Also, some of the God Tricks yoyos should be considered as well. If youā€™re looking for big and fun, Bounty Hunter rocks!

Lots of stuff in the $50 price category. Plastics, metal/plastics, and even metals. Itā€™s good time to buy yoyos!

I ended up ordering the Rally Friday at midnight so it should be here today once I get home. Super stoked!!

1 Like

What color did you pick?

Yellow rim.

Nice choice.

This is an obvious question that has probably been asked on this thread before. Havenā€™t read all the replies yet butā€¦ what does this have to with ā€œbeating a dead horseā€?

Just curious.

Because similar questions come up on a weekly basis.

At this point, the dead horse has been beaten to dust.

To beat a dead horse

To rehash something that has ceased to be useful or relevant.

If you go back and read the first post youā€™ll find the OP wants to upgrade his yoyo and asked some opinions, so thatā€™s where itā€™s got to do with beating the dead horse.

Thank you for the replies. I still donā€™t get it though.