Beater by CLYW - Signature Model for YoYo Master Steve Brown!

Maybe you could have/should have pm’d Andre or Garrett directly about my level and length of support for YYE before you put your foot in your mouth with that statement…

Made me laugh for sure😂

This is some good drama

3 Likes

What string spinner toy we talking about again?

4 Likes

The root beer one that comes with coupons, crybabies, rivalries, and an oxygen bus.

1 Like

Obviously, Deadboots missed the oxygen bus😂

2 Likes

To be fair, the operator had a crazed look in his eyes and tried to bludgeon me with a duffel bag full of $1 bills.

1 Like

Well… I really appreciate you sharing that information because I sure know it wasn’t me. The smallest bills I carry in sacks are $100’s I don’t even remember who’s on a dollar?

At first, I was starting to get nervous. Crazy eyes, violent tendencies. I thought. Damn if they got a video I’m toast.

But when you mentioned the currency, I did a backflip, and said I’m free it wasn’t me! I think I’ll go buy another beater maybe 20 yeah😂

PS… I actually ordered a gold beater. I just figured it would be the slowest moving color and I didn’t want to possibly Ace anybody out of a silver or purple. Then I started looking at the Rootbeer color. I decided while I was thinking I would throw around my blue/red fade Beater I bought in the bst while considering the purchase.

Amazingly, I actually decided to pay attention to the yo-yo while it was spinning. And when the colors combine in the spin mode, the yo-yo turns into a kinda plum-ish color. So I passed on the Root Beer idea. I will post an image tonight when I get home from work. It’s the funniest thing. It’s blue and red but when it spins it almost looks like an odd kind of root beer, Kinda, I mean I’ve known for years that multicolored yo-yos turn into something else when you’re spinning. Perfect examples would be monkey finger yo-yos. It doesn’t matter how crazy Rays’ splashes are when you throw them they all turn into something else. Anyway, no big deal so I have a color changing beater.

Still>

Spinning>

3 Likes

you should buy me a beater to really spite this guy

2 Likes

Doc, we’ve talked about this. No one is going to accept the $1’s that you altered with a sharpie.

Hey, I’m creative, I can’t help it.

I should have known the eye patch and the ear piercing were a bit over the top.

And only I would put a Harley Davidson patch in place of the water mark.

Sorry… A for effort

F for results

1 Like

So am I allowed to plug the Beater review orrrr

4 Likes

For the love of yoyo please do. Get us back on track.

2 Likes

Here’s my review of the CLYW Beater

With Creep and Pyro X comparisons

11 Likes

Anyone interested in getting a half swap with me?

3 Likes

I just bought a root beer beater and left a note saying I’m interested in a half swap if available.
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice to be one state over from YYE. Ordered yesterday and came today! Plays super nice. Not sure if I like it more than the prototype yet but they are two pretty different yo-yos. Super laid back type of yo-yo.

19 Likes

Can you go more in-depth in the differences between production and proto? Pics would be awesome too… super curious!

6 Likes

My beater shipped today! We’ll see if I got a half swap or not.

4 Likes

I can definitely make a quick post!

4 Likes

Made a quick write up here!

5 Likes