So… four things.
1)What’s the best bearing out there/size?
2)Is the best string Poly?
3)What’s the best yo yo you’ve seen out there?
4)I just like telling my mom these things and knowing them
So… four things.
Best string…Big Yoyo String.
Favorite yoyo…OD Cascade
Best bearing- kk ©
Best string- kitty
Best throw- avalanche.
Everyone’s answer is going to be different. This is not 2006 anymore, we have lots of options
Terrapin X size c
Big Yoyo String Type 3 or Candy String
Sent from Ice Cream Sandwich Eatin’ Optimus V
2)I actually advise getting Grand Rapid Yoyo String Co. Powercord(t)s
3)General Yo KLR or Majesty without a doubt
4)Thats very interesting fool.
Size C konkave
Bearing - 10ball Konkave
String - YYSL type x or Grand rapid string Powercord T (Cannot decide between these two)
Yoyo - GSquared Albatross, fits everything I do and looks good to boot.
- I am a massive fan of trifecta and how they make cascades play
- Grand Rapids Yoyo Co. Powercord series
- I’ve been throwing the cascade exclusively for around two months now. It’s not for everyone, but it’s an amazing yoyo.
- just any old 8 ball flat bearing is the best.
- I like regular YYE poly the best.
- SPYY orbitron 5000. wish i owned one…
1 no such thing
2 no such thing
3 no such thing
Anybody who says anything other then this is blowing smoke up your keester…
Or, they correctly interpreted the word “best” as “your favourite”. People are allowed to have favourites.
I suspect you and I are of the same opinion, though: even interpreting it as “your favourite” I just don’t have anything I’d put on the line as my absolute top favourite. I have all kinds of different bearings in all kinds of yoyos, most of which are using different strings.
Maybe one day I’ll narrow it down to a favourite bearing/throw/string combination. But today’s not that day.
… So… someone told me to have a C sized bearing for Classic Yo-yo… What bearing do you suggest?
You could do that. Or:
- Yye, yyj, or yyf bearing. Cheap and will work fine
- Get yourself the new bearing and save old one for the classic
- Monkeyfinger Design Rhino tool, which includes a bonus bearing!