Bearing stuck beyond my ability

Take a shotgun and shoot it. Just take the yoyo out of its misery. YOYOZ CAN FEEL PAIN TOO AND WHEN THEY ARE GETTING THEIR NONO PLACE PULLED OUT WITH PLIERS ITS THE WORST.

im writing an advice book soon too cause you were wondering what I was gonna do with all of my good advice giving skills.

Guns? How uncivilized.

Detonation cord, C4 or shaped charges. Let’s not be primitive about this, OK?

So how exactly did you get it out?

Take a piece of 300 grit wet/dry paper and fold it over the bearing seat. Grab the other side together with your thumb and forefinger. Spin the yoyo in the paper a few times around. Check fit, spin again as needed. In this case use the paper dry.

1 Like

Thank you so much, will try later. Should I get it soda blasted and anoed before I try this, or should I do this first?

I froze it for 20 minutes in the freezer and then used these sharp squeezy thingies. I just kept pulling as I watched TV.

Cool. Glad it all worked out! I’d follow what JHB said to make sure it doesn’t happen again! :0)

Yoyo is fully functional and bearings come in and out with a pull! Thank you all for the help! My favorite yoyo is working again!!! I’m gonna have Mullicabob soda blast it and then get it a sweet ano job! Can’t wait!

1 Like