BATTOSAI HELP!

I got my battosai yesterday and have been playing with it and it is making an awful bearing noise and is tug responsive please tell me how i can fix it

clean the bearing then lightly lube it. If that doesn’t work change the bearing.
The get in touch with YYE and tell Andre what happened. More than likely either YYE will give you a new bearing or he will direct you to VSnewton’s Heath for a fix.

I got it at the south east regionals a raw version from their stand but my mom suprised it to me s a present.

More than likely a drop of oil will fix the problem.

Which would be thin lube. But that would only work if there wasn’t dirt inside or gunk. So I would give it a try.

mine had the same problem after a couple of hours of playing it. just clean it really well. after i cleaned mine, it was fine.

It would take effort to fill a bearing with gunk and dirt within a day of owning it. It’s completely possible but unlikely. The new bearings that I have used play nicely the first day and then make a lot of noise and are responsive a day or two later. A drop of lube and a quick break in period fixes the problem.

Maybe there was sand being blown around the place while the yoyo is being played. You never know the condition of the place.

I had the same issue. Made the most loud and disturbing sound I have ever heard from a yo-yo before. Just give it a quick clean and a tiny tiny tiny drop of thin lube.