Battle: Samad vs. Starscreem88!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, if it was mostly favoritism, I’d only win with about 10 or so more. However, I ended up winning with almost 30 more. So that much more is really favoritism.

yeah, samad may be the most popular person on the forum, but i think everyone here is pretty fair in voting.

Its just my opinion, there are fan boys here of Samad, but then again some people put thought into this.

I would actually think André is number one. I think I place somewhere around 5th or 6th. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

well, i guess, but he’s never really on the forums.

I just like Samad’s style.

Samad, that was freakin beast!

sorry samad max won

Starscreem88 by a little nice style.

Hard…I like Max’s style, and how he uses more of his body…but like Samad’s speed…hmmm…Max, sorry Samad (you probably don’t care about my apology though :P)

samad’s average tricks were better, but max, the whip block trick is something i have been working on (variation) for almost a month now. i finally saw a different yoyoer do it, and i am happy (and a little sad that i didn’t come up completely with a leg block, but i have other tricks up my… jeans). plus max and i have the same name, and purple is my favorite color. but samad used my favorite company, and well he is samad. tough choice, but in the end it comes down to quality, and samad won

I really liked samad’s super smooth style, and the perfect executions, but I really liked max’s body tricks. The vote is SCRET! :o :o :o

~mirage

Guys… the battle ended quite a while ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

well, then i suggest you lock the voting, but it doesn’t matter, people like to vote