Battle anyone?

So remember, if ya wanna join. Just make sure to have the video is sent to me via PM By sunday night!
Just let me know via this thread!

Today I love technology and I hate it, love it since I can compete in a yoyo battle, Hate it since I have to reshoot my video because for some reason it got corrupted and I regret not sending it to aznnboyaZ last night cuz I was really sleepy :frowning:

I guess it’s about time to make a new video, so I may as well join this. ;D

Hey Adrian! (Jeffrey and I missed you at yo-yo night :() Maybe i should challenge myself and make a few tricks for the video today.

Well ya still have over 48 hours. get to it! :smiley:

Bad news guys won’t be able to submit a video.
When I posted about the video corruption my parents got home. I was gonna shoot another vid(decided 3A as the style) but they told me that we were going on a camping trip this weekend and that I need to help them pack and put stuff in the truck, etc. and we would be there till Monday. Blah blah never got time to shoot video. Right now Got some time before I leave so squeezed this paragraph in to tell u that can’t submit video :frowning:

P.S. Good Luck to the people that submit their video :smiley:

sorry Zach, I was packing for vacation, but I’ll for sure be there next week and the contest, and do the video battle!

So, about 32 hours left to send me your videos!
Owen, and Adrian (I assume that is your name haha) both have!
As well as mine is also done!

yep, that’s our names :slight_smile:

Sent mine in

Last day to submit! Hurry!

Are you going to make a link on this page to the video thread? That would make it super nice easy and convenient for me ;D.

@Mrjackthepoodle Yes I am!

Also, Missing videos from
Coronett
theguitarplayer
Y0Y0SR2PR0
shen703
RobbieG123
witlessone (Who PMed me to join)

Come one guys! :smiley:

I’m going to bed in just a few. Whatever videos are sent to me by the time I’m up are the ones I’m using in the battle!
Sorry to say, but the rest of y’all will be disqualified!

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,75587.msg848249.html#msg848249

Sorry for the few who got disqualified! :confused:
I was looking forward for a few of yours, but that’s all cool. Maybe next time!

Lol sorry I didn’t put in a video, I was flying home and didn’t make one before. Entirely my fault and I will look forward to next time