Bathysphere by MK1 x TRT returns in Amazing New Colors! - Available Thursday 09/12/24 - 7pm ET

Bathysphere_Feature
One of our favorite collaborations between MK1 and TRT returns to YoYoExpert in some exciting new colors! Don’t miss out on these incredible options, including Clear, Yellow, Sea Apple, Surf, Seaglass, and the return of our iconic Dragon Slayer Edition!

Seaglass-Blue-Green-Fade-Bathysphere Seaglass-Blue-Green-Fade-Bathysphere-02 Seaglass-Blue-Green-Fade-Bathysphere-03

The Bathysphere features a double-hulled aluminum design for a light, floaty feel with exceptional stability on the string. Plus, with customizable weight options using One Drop Side Effects engraved with the MK1 x TRT logo, you can dial in the perfect play experience!

26 Likes

Beautiful color ways :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Bathysphere is so good.

I don’t even really like organic style - but I tried one a year or so ago at the FL yo-yo contest and immediately bought it. It’s so freaking good can’t recommend it enough.

14 Likes

Thank you! I wish I had made it to that contest. I was at the same FL contest the year before, lots of fun.

I hope everyone enjoys this release!

13 Likes

Timer still sitting at zero, please lemme buy

13 Likes

Yeah! We demand you take our money!!!

10 Likes

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpert

15 Likes

@AndreBoulay and @YoYoExpertEric we have a timer hanger :scream_cat:

12 Likes

Should be updated now!!! - I am so sorry and apologize for this!!!

13 Likes

Thank you, grabbed my Dragon :grin:

7 Likes

Got the surf! So excited to get this throw. I was so sad I missed the last drop.

5 Likes

Have you gotten to try one at least?

2 Likes

Nope. Never even touched one. I’ve heard great things though!

6 Likes

Snagged a sea apple! Super pumped about these colorways. The Dragon Slayer almost tempted me with those custom side effects.

8 Likes

Oh dude. I’m so glad you got one. You’re in for a treat!

5 Likes

So many great splashes this run. I went with the seaglass though, that subtle blue/green fade looks excellent. I missed the first run so I’m glad there was a second.

10 Likes

Were the Pads updated on this run? @MarkD @Raindog3030

4 Likes

Yes! The second production comes with FPM Pink Pads installed :saluting_face:

9 Likes

Those have a nice consistent feel to them.

3 Likes

Yes! I think so, too. We used them in our recent restock of Cenote, as well.

They’ll also be found in our next solo release :wink:

3 Likes