Bathysphere by MK1yoyos x Turner Return Tops! - Available Friday 01/12/24 - 7pm ET!

Bathysphere_Feature2

The collaboration between MK1 and Turner Return Tops on the Bathysphere is a dream come true! Together, they present a genuine organic powerhouse that promises an immensely enjoyable experience.

Bathysphere_Feature3

The double-hulled aluminum design provides a light/airy feel yet it is very stable when on the string, powered by a standard size C-bearing.

Each Bathysphere is furnished with custom One Drop Side Effects featuring the striking MK1 x TRT engraving at the center. This adds an extra layer of customization to tailor the weight of the Bathysphere according to your preferences.

Blue-Bathysphere Blue-Bathysphere-02 Blue-Bathysphere-03

To top it all off, MK1 x TRT has gone above and beyond with the packaging, modeling it after an actual Bathysphere. Included in the package is a classic TRT custom pog, stickers from both collaborating companies, and the addition of Original Throw Fat string!

The Aqua/Pink Fade are B-Grades because they have minor anodizing flaws only

28 Likes

mah dude :handshake: @MarkD

6 Likes

dont forget @Raindog3030!! these two absolutely knocked it out of the park!

6 Likes

oh yeah my bad :handshake: @Raindog3030

7 Likes

so excited for this, this and the aggressor are siphoning money from my wallet as i type this

4 Likes

no bad was done here <3

3 Likes

its for good reason though!

4 Likes

I NEEEED THIS

honestly can’t wait, looks amazing

4 Likes

Had the honor of playing @Raindog3030 's protos at Florida States a couple of months ago…THIS IS :fire::fire::fire:!

Also might be one of the best creative packaging I have ever seen!! - GOALSSS!!! - Don’t want to miss this drop!!

10 Likes

Yoooo, let’s gooooo!!!

I can’t wait for you all to dive in with us for a grand undersea* adventure!!!

*Please don’t actually dive into the ocean or any other body of water with the Bathysphere, it will not provide any functional buoyancy. Nor should you attempt to climb inside, you may find it to be a bit cramped. Bathysphere is not rated for sea travel.

10 Likes

I think everyone already knows, but I’m straight up pooping my pants over this one. This is so exciting!!!

4 Likes

I know the feeling. I’ve been pretty much obsessing over this one… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

i’m glad we’re all familiar with the feeling of shitting ourselves over a yoyo

5 Likes

I can guarantee this one lives up to the hype, by the way the orange ones don’t come out until 7:05 so don’t bother.

3 Likes

My wife and I are going out tomorrow night. She just asked me what time I want to leave the house, and I said “7:01”, lol.

9 Likes

Thanks all for the early support! What an exciting project this was.

9 Likes

so happy to have one of these in my collection, thanks for helping create a banger <3

4 Likes

From our shores to yours!

*edit: sorry, this is the higher res photo, plus another!

15 Likes

In for a blue one. Can’t wait!

6 Likes

Couldn’t help myself :crazy_face: - Some Bathysphere Lovin before the drop! - This throw is :fire::100:

30 Likes