Bathysphere by MK1yoyos x Turner Return Tops! - Available Friday 01/12/24 - 7pm ET!

why would you even want to stop yourself from playing the bathy?

4 Likes

Good lawd them orange ones went fast

7 Likes

…sorry.

orange one is too spicy to pass up

5 Likes

No apologies needed here :grin:

6 Likes

siphoning complete. laserfade here i come

7 Likes

I almost picked that over blue at states, I bet it looks so good spinning

4 Likes

Really wanted the orange one, but they went so fast my only option was getting a b-grade directly from TRT, I hope it still comes with the box, for some reason I really like it!

7 Likes

Laserfade is easily the best colorway of the bunch. So happy I was able to snag one

5 Likes

Snagged a Clear - my fave of the bunch.

6 Likes

The sweet toobe definitely adds +10 coolness

4 Likes

That colorway looks unbelievable in person when it spins.

4 Likes

At this rate we’re going to need a Bathysphere appreciation thread…

Packaging goes incredibly hard too, huge shoutout to the teams/people behind this one.

8 Likes

I have absolutely no doubt. I’m genuinely excited for the Bathysphere.

3 Likes

I checked at 7:05 and the inventories were never updated from “sold out.” What happened?

J/K, don’t want you to feel bad, ha ha

4 Likes

Man I knew they would go but I wasn’t expecting immediately. I checked out showing 8 available then checked a minute later after getting the conformation email and they were gone. They were gone across the board in minutes and looks like only a handful left in black

3 Likes

Yeah, that was crazy, I thought the Gnometrooper was fast, I was spotting the MK1 site as well and those dropped like flies also

I was scared for a minute there because YYE had auto logged me out so I was frantically trying to sign in again, haha!

4 Likes

I was stupid indecisive on this. I had the laserfade in my cart, but I decided not to get one yet and wait for the next round. I ended up buying directly from MK1 directly when I saw there was 1 left and my heart sunk because I really loved the colorway.

But I’m even happier that I waited because now I have a story and an even better nickname for it.

2 Likes

Mk1 comfirmed. All Packaging includes same as agrade

5 Likes

Yeah… I recently bought some brass mini spikes to pop in this bad boy. Super excited. Also I snagged a blue.

6 Likes

Don’t worry! The bgrades do come with the same packaging and accouterments!!!

4 Likes