FS: Plastic Bundle, CLYW Wildfire ALL SOLD

$74 shipped in the US, with box and pin. Tiny scuff on one of the rims that I originally failed to account for, doesn’t break anno.
Fantastic yoyo, I just don’t throw it enough

1 Like

Avalanche Sold!

Also looking to let go of this TRT/MK1 Bathysphere.

$65 shipped within the US, Mint with box.

5 Likes

@Tightwheel9 i know you’re not technically buying right now but its a pretty good deal and TRT blue is the best blue for some reason.

1 Like

uggh i’ve been waiting for a Bathysphere to pop up too…

Get it! You won’t be disappointed. Promise. And if you are, you can easily get your money back.

i can second this… but i am a little biased haha

1 Like

I’m not supposed to buy any more yoyos until next month… :grimacing:

2 Likes

it went swiftly! bathy gone.

3 Likes

Dang this economy. Dang it straight to heck.

1 Like

:
LFVK Plastic Fulvia, C3 Speedaholic FX, CLYW Plastic Yeti. Take all 3 for $35, shipped within US.

IMPORTANT: These yoyos do not come with working bearings. I am offloading these to make space in my collection, but the original bearings are bad, as I have had little luck cleaning them out.
The Yoyos themselves are all near mint and in pristine condition, just have gummed up bearings.

1 Like

Okay, one last throw to part with. Love this one dearly, but it doesn’t fill a particular niche in my collection.
CLYW Wildfire, near mint. $100 shipped in the US.

will throw in the plastics for additional $20.

1 Like

@pyrotechnic 3 plastics, missing bearings, if you need more mod fodder :smiling_face:

Actually I’m good

1 Like

Don’t worry. There’s another run coming soon!

2 Likes

Everything gone, please close :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.