Here is a brief yet handy checklist of basic conditions your equipment should meet when filming yoyo videos indoors to promote good visibility of whatever bandalorian shenanigans you wish to share.
DO NOT hit the record button until you have ALL of these things in place.
1. You are wearing a dark-colored shirt. If in doubt, use black.
2. You will be standing in front of a dark-colored wall or backdrop. If in doubt, use black.
3. You are holding a light-colored yoyo (or yoyos if applicable). If in doubt, use white or beadblasted silver.
4. Said light-colored yoyo is (yoyos are) equipped with light-colored string. If in doubt, use white, neon yellow, or neon green. Or my signature G-string, Baby Teal.
5. There is sufficient light pointing at where you will be standing to make it clear what is going on. If in doubt, hit up a thrift store, nab a few cheap spotlight fixtures, and install 40-65W spotlight bulbs in them. Place them approximately 8-12ft from where you will be standing, at 15-45° from center.
6. You are using a camera which is capable of and set to record at AT LEAST 29 frames per second under your current lighting conditions. If in doubt, find out.