Basement full of YOYOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i call tv

O.O PLZ!!! I AM SO WILLING TO BUY YOYOS FROM HIM!!! I AM IN RICHMOND VIRGINIA!!!

Mr. Stohr is an great guy. He also has some amazing tops to play with.
This was at Nationals Last year.For those who are interested in tops that is an Eric Wolf.

I wish I had a basement like that :smiley:

I want your basement ;D

he’s a professional yoyo collector :o

I’d kill just for one wall :smiley:

i spy a dare to square paddleball!

3rd pic down, bottom right!!!

yeppers :wink: and btw whats that yoyo right next to the round paddleball in the 3rd pic down? just to the right, that really wide yellow one. does anyone know?

Nice stuff.
I want to see a very Old Yo-yo I’m talking about the first ones ever released

I SPY A NECROPOST!

1 Like

Pwnd…

that’s a lot of yo-yos you got there!

I wish that was my basement!!! Lol

For the love of all that is holy… STOP WITH THE NECROS.

What’s wrong with necroing a thread like this? It’s just pictures…this way more people get to see it.

With in old BST thread, obviously you don’t want to necro it because the person has either left the forum or the thread is done, but why keep people from bringing back fun threads like this?

2 Likes

Necroing is irritating, old threads stay old and should stay down. Sometimes, reposting would be a better idea.

Nope. Re-posting is redundant. In this case I’d agree that posting in the existing thread is the way to go. :slight_smile:

It looks like a yellow diablo to me. but I’m not sure

as far as necroing this goes, I see no problem with it. I personally haven’t heard of this guy, nor have I seen the pictures. It was an interesting thread