BA Strings, twisted by BryAnd

Hey everybody! So my good friend Bryan has just opened up a yoyo string store and since he mostly sticks to the one drop forums I figured I’d post a little something for him here. So without further ado…
http://www.bastring.com/

Bryan says that for a limited time he’ll be giving away free samples of string for those who send him a message at his site. And here’s a quick word from Bryan on his different formats:

B.A. Slick: 100% Poly, Little to no bounce, great tension, best for suicides, usually lasts me roughly 3-5 hours , extended break in time, about as thin as most mass produced type 6 strings. Also made as a thick type 8 upon request. Made with triobial poly and serger poly.

Instant Gratification: 100% Poly, Most bounce (but still not very bouncy), soft, good tension, best for fast intricate combos, usually lasts me roughly 1-3 hours, breaks in almost instantly (5 minutes or less), about as thin as most mass produced type 6 strings. Also made as a thick type 8. Made with Madeira Aerofil and serger poly.

Super-Duper: 100% Poly, A mix of the B.A Slick and Instant Gratification blends , great tension, usually lasts me roughly 2-4 hours + , about as thin as most mass produced type 6 strings. Also made as a thick type 8. Made with serger poly, Madeira Aerofil, and triobial poly.

Denim/cotton blends: In my experience cotton and cotton covered polyester threads add a lot of durability and make for tighter binds. Tension is usually a little tricky until broken in, and these strings may take double the time as my B.A Slick to fully break in! Not as slick as poly. I usually make cotton/poly strings at a 1/3 or 1/2 ratio, but sometimes make strings with only 1 strand of cotton mixed in.

nice to see something neat coming out of the portland area! thats right down the street from me! well like 15 minutes!

I bet if you messaged him he could meet up with you, he’s a friendly guy!

Haha yea I did send him an email. Really friendly indeed!