B-Grade May Info

Yes please and the thanks

SmartSelect_20190623-173709_Discord

I think he means it plays very very high above its price point. But he is sold

1 Like

evans yoyo aint just a monster, its a titan
there was something else but im not gonna say it, you are gonna have to wait :ok_hand:

1 Like

Turning point is a company at the very peak of modern performance so that’s some high praise, nothing to be disappointed about

Singularity looks kinda like a budget YYR/TP in the first place anyway

1 Like

Yeah but aren’t TPs yo-yos generally a little wider? Edit: Turns out I’m thinking specifically of the Turning Point yo-yo. And he just said Turning Point so I’d have to assume that’s what he meant.

I was hoping for it to literally be an upgraded Singularity. Maybe some minor weight distribution and profile tweaks. If it’s a completely new design I’m not interested.

New Update to the list with new images!

3 Likes

I’m definitely curious if the new Wangle fade is the updated version. @yyfben2.deactivated ?

2 Likes

Im also pretty curious. All I know is that it’s a fantasitc colorway

1 Like

Looking at the image where he compared the Edge Ultimatum against the regular Edge, it seems the regular Edge still has a wider catch zone, even though the Ultimatum has much thicker rims?

1 Like

Added Bi-Metal Shutter Pictures

3 Likes

The real question is where is that Orange/Purple fade WA?

3 Likes

Maybe dropping in December?

If they don’t say beforehand I’ll be able to tell everyone whether or not they are the new heavier model.

2 Likes

Ok we got the close up but also Gentry Shorts edition

Yeah given the amount of stuff YYF is throwing at me I don’t think I’m getting a Disruption or a Grasshopper GTX anymore. I thought it’d be a little longer before this stuff came out.

I’m getting the Butter, Orange Purple WA, Gentry Shorts WA and I still need that Blue polished WA.

Still getting those Recogs tomorrow though.

4 Likes

You should get the Grasshopper GTX! It’s excellent!

2 Likes

Yeah i played one at MA States and it was awesome but it’s going to have to wait I think. At least until closer to the end of the year; maybe next year.

I don’t think I’ll get the Disruption at all now, I wasn’t expecting the Butter to be out this soon and I need to get both new polished WA colorways.

3 Likes

Eric Koloski sig? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Whut?

Idk chief but that yoyo he be throwin is fire

2 Likes