Ay, Maybe I made ya proud Pap. Happy G2sday

“All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to chase them.”

Walt Disney

It’s not every day that you come across someone who aspires to be a professional Yo-yoer, but it’s always been a dream of mine. I’ve always been fascinated by the artistry and skill required to manipulate a Yo-yo and create stunning performances. Today, I’m thrilled to announce that I will be joining the G Squared Yo-yos team, one of the most prestigious and respected companies in the industry. I’ve been using Yo-yos as a means of artistic expression since I was 15 years old, and I’ve spent countless hours perfecting my craft. Being able to represent such a brilliant and innovative company and work alongside some of the most talented Yo-yoers in the world is an honor and a privilege. I’m looking forward to learning new techniques, pushing my limits, and sharing my passion for Yo-yos with others. Throughout my journey, Jake has been an incredible mentor and teacher. His guidance and support have been invaluable, and I’m grateful for the impact that Monday Morning Yo-yo has had on me personally. It’s been an incredible resource for me to learn from and grow as a Yo-yoer. Joining the G Squared Yo-yos team is a dream come true, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. I’m excited to be part of a community of passionate and talented individuals who share my love for Yo-yos. I’m confident that this partnership will lead to great things and allow me to take my skills to the next level.

Please enjoy my story- Matt

42 Likes

congrats my friend :metal:

2 Likes

Congrats my friend, but we all know you are a closet Duncan Fan Boi!

3 Likes

Congratulations mate, I know how nice is to be part of a team, have even more the inspiration to grab the camera, record, create combos and have fun, it pays all of in satisfaction and be part of a great community, send you a big hug and keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Love you, Matt! Congrats brother! You deserve all the great things that are coming your way!!!

2 Likes

Woot woot, congrats my friend!

1 Like

Until a few minutes ago, I didn’t know “insprised” was a word. Now, at the end of this video, I must say that I am indeed insprised.

5 Likes

Matt’s the best there is at what he does. Happy to see this

3 Likes

Let’s go! Super happy for you man! Can’t wait to see you grow from here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

It has been a pleasure watching you grow and evolve over the last several months!

I am subscribed and a Fan. Cant wait to watch whats next.

Cody

2 Likes

Does this mean Matt can hook us up with G2 swag now? I need some G2 socks for my cold toes :wink:

3 Likes

Matt Mullins is my hero! Congrats! You help put a smile on my face every single day. I appreciate you, man!

3 Likes

Congratulations Matt!! Crazy excited for you and cant wait to see whats on the horizon. I am super insprised today, and this announcement is a huge win!

9 Likes

I am so seriously insprised right now. This video gave me all the feels. Much love and congrats brother!

3 Likes

Never seen this amount of insprisement before - congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats man

2 Likes

You are the man…

1 Like

Yoooooyo this is so cool! Congrats man!

I honestly was just enjoying the video learning about your life without realizing you are on the G2 team now! Totally awesome!

I honestly havent thrown a G2 yoyo yet, but ill pay more attention now that you are on the team!

1 Like

Great story, Matt!! Congratulations my friend.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like