Awesome BBQ! NOW CONTEST ADDED!

Hey, I just got back from Dazzling Dave’s pre-MWR BBQ.

it was awesome, there was about 20 throwers there and I was the youngest of all which sucks and mean I have to compete up in the ladder so I am going to get pwned. The weather was horrible, it rained so we had to go into Dave’s basement and his Chop Shop.

I got a FHZ (Red sparkle), a Duncan SpinTop, 100 50/50 strings and a Dif-e-yo t-shirt… all free. I won the raffle, the main prize was a Cut, I was 2 numbers away. The rest of the prizes were a Veloctity and some shirts and strings.

I got a modder (Dudeofyo) to silicone recess my Silk and schmoove it also.

Really fun, we had a sleep contest and I got like 10th XD

Very awesome.

CONTEST:

I just got back from the contest and it was amazing!!

I walked in and immediately felt accepted, I walked over to the wing with some other thriwers and we chatted until 11:00. At 11:00 the ladder started , I rushed up to be first in line. John Narum’s mom gave me my list and dismissed me up the stage. I ran to the end to get Pat (From YYN). I was holding my Plastic Grind Machine with sweaty palms and we chatted for a second and we began. in 1A I got up to Eli Hops I think and I went on to 2A. I got to Planet Hop and then failed…

The 1A prelims were awesome…

5a was 5a.

4A was awesome, John Narum was a beast, he didn’t drop it once and almost perfect routine. Xander (Zan Navi on the forums) took 3rd and He was surprised and happy.

1A finals was AWESOME. John was INSANE! Kept the crowd screaming the whole time, El Hawko was awesome, sooo funny. John Narum took it as always.

BUT! The results.

After the special announcements, it was 0-11 ladder. Tori (A girl) took 2nd, forgot who took third and right when I was about so say my friend got it dave called my name!!! I am so shocked I almost pooped myself. I printed up the stage and received my reward.

The pack was:

2 CLYW stickers.
1 YYG sticker
Yomega Hotshot
FAST 201
YYJ DARK MAGIC
10 dollars to Games by James (I got some awesome magnets there ;D)

Oh, and after that after the picture John Narum comes to the side of the stage and gives me a hug :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: ;D :slight_smile: :smiley: ;D ;D ;D :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh, and I got a Large Bearing Hectic :wink:

Awesome. Sound like fun. I wish I could have gone =(

Cool, sounds like you had lots of fun.

Conest added.

Wow! Wish I was there! 10th place in sleeping contest. Yikes!!! Sounds like you drank Mountain Dew before the competition! ;D Man, you really got prizes! Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

Man your lucky sounds like you had one really really fun time.

And my Speed Dial came in the mail today :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: