Austin, Texas Yoyo Meet 10/29

The next meetup is 5/7.

This week guys ;D

Just got a bunch of prizes and the shirts in for TX States~ Cant wait to see all the Austin people!

Hello. Is the Austin meet up still happening. I’m in Houston , but there doesn’t seem to be anything happening here so I would be willing to go to Austin for the day.

The next meetup is 10/29.

How many show up and whats the general age range?

It is usually a pretty small group around 3-6 people. Age range is around 15-30 I would say. Everyone that has shown up is super friendly, and all age ranges are welcome. We usually brings some extra yoyos to teach people. You are welcome to drop by and scope it out.

We actually have a pretty good group going in Houston, but we organize on Facebook: Houston Skill Toy Community | Facebook

Next meet is tomorrow: Houston Yoyo + Skill Toy Club: 10/22/16 meeting

Just wanted to let everyone know we are meeting up in Austin.

Hey guys, we are planning to meet up on the March 21 with the Austin juggling club from 7-10pm immediately behind All Saint’s Episcopal Church (27th and Whitis Ave.) in Gregg House, near the northwest corner of the UT campus. This is the church gymnasium just north of Kinsolving dormitory. Come and hang out with some other thowers from Austin! For more information visit their website at http://juggling.place.org/

2 Likes