Austin, Texas Yoyo Meet 10/29

I was so excited to meet some other YoYo players at the Texas State YoYo contest. A small group of people who went decided to start throwing together, and you are welcome to join our ranks.

This isn’t an organization, just a group of throwers in the Austin area who meet up, hang out, and throw YoYos.

Our next meeting is:

Saturday October the 29th
2-5pm @ Asian American Resource Center Room 1

Look forward to seeing you guys there. Please introduce yourself below if you intend of showing up!

4 Likes

Hi its Joshua, I met you at state. cant wait to meet up.

this is RAD!

Hey guys, sorry about the short notice, but we’re having a meet this Saturday the 16th at the AARC, which is the Asian American Resource Center at 2-4. Hope to see some other peeps there!

Hey all, Nate here. Glad to hear about the club starting up! The AARC is 10 mins from my place so you can count me in.

Hey guys just so y’all know Benjamin changed the date of the thread so it’s current. See y’all then!

The next meet is 7/18.

The next meet up is 8/22.

Couldn’t make it to this meet. Hoping to see another one in the future.

The next meet up is 10/31.

trying to plan the Dallas Open before year end. i wont be able to make any upcoming austin meets but would love to get in contact with anyone down there. organisers, local clubs, players etc. havent seen much online from radical seas. dfw has a super active scene and would love to see austins best!
feel free to pm me here or email me.
justin.vandergriff@gmail.com

p.s. any of you are more than welcome at any dfw meet if yall are north. check out the Lone Star Spinners Fb page for meetup dates. and theyll be posted in the dfw thread

I’m visiting :slight_smile:

Ah, I didn’t know about this until today. Will there be future meetings? ???

There will definitely be future meetings. We are trying to get the next one lined up.

The next meetup is 12/12

Remember guys it is tomorrow. ;D

jan 23rd yall should come to the DFW OPEN!!

Missed it again. :-[
Well, will there be another contest other than the DFW Open? It’s going to be difficult for me to even try to attend it.

if anyone is further north this sat, jan 9th, is our dfw meet @ grapevine library~

The next meetup is 3/20.