ATTENTION ALL STRING SELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say it last longer than g for me. You can trust me or not. :-\ You can ask gm user and or Paul Yalth from crucial if they think they last longer. Paul bought his strings and is going to be using them on his new yoyos that he will be selling on yyn or whatever. But seriously, ask them and find their responce and post it on here. :wink:

I’m not saying that they dont last long. I understand if you know they last longer for you, all I am saying is that the but makes the G-string SOUND like it doesnt last a long time. I completely understand the bling string is popular, just try not to add buts to make other things not sound as “up to par” ;).

I did not make it sound not up to par. I was comparing g to bling string. I don’t think that is a crime.

Can we get back on topic?

1 Like

Hahaha Why does it seem like every time James talks about Bling String it causes an uproar across the whole forum? I’m sure they’re both awesome strings, so I don’t reckon it matters much the nuanced implications of his word choices. Not to be rude, but I think we can put these kinds of arguments to rest before they get to 2-pagers.

To get back on topic, keep the string sellers coming! I’m looking to sample around once i get a little more cash here soon, and I’ll most likely review all of the strings I try, especially if they’re made by someone on this forum. If you’ve read my reviews, you know they’re pretty in depth, so if you’ve got a good string, it’ll be a good way to get some more positive exposure :wink:

Same, I’m waiting to see who all the string makers are so i can figure out my favourite. Favourite = my supplier :smiley:

I’m still making them, but I’m sometimes a bit slow.

Thank you for finaly noticing that. And it is for little things too. Like now, i compared g and bling and that is like mean or something to the g string company. I like g. But i do like bling string more. And like on the review i made, it was suposalbly bias becaue i said it was the best sting i have tried. wow. I got like a 3 page sermon on how bias my review is. again, wow. I feel bad becaue i know that scince the review yoyolvr’s bussiness went downhill. I say just drop it right now.

This argument was dropped. You commenting on this could just make it spring back up again. Everybody has their own opinion, leave it at that. :slight_smile: