atmoshpere compared to DM

sould someone compare those two? thnx

Just look at the pictures and specs… You can compare it with the info on the sight…

The Dark Magic is larger, and more rounded… While the Atmosphere is smaller, and has flatish rims. Their around the same weight…

The Dark Magic has an adjustable gap and hybrid response which makes it more customizable to the player, where as the Atmosphere is a fixed gap yoyo with flush silicone… Which means without thick lube it will always play unresponsive…

They both use yoyojam bearings which will offer ungodly ammounts of spin time as long as you have a good throw…

atmosphere is smaller and ten times better than dm because its supa smooth and spins way longer but if ya want a bigger yoyo bet the new breed its the bigger version of atmosphere
i have new breed an dm my freind has atmosphere dm sucks trust me
its just that andre customized his so good thats y it plays well

Soooooo not true… the DM is amazing… Its all preference… I like my DM and I dont think it sucks… Go for what ever you think you’d prefere…

Lol this makes me laugh.

Why has the Dark Magic sold many many more items than the Atmosphere, besides the fact that the Atmosphere came out more recently? Andre simply has a Koncave in his Dark Magic, nothing else is different.

Are you saying that if Andre used an Atmosphere, he would be much much more awesome? Don’t think so.

Andre also puts a scilly pad in his o-ring groove. It would be nice if they had a dark magic 2.0 that was flush scilicone and a fixed gap.

exactly he puts it in a rare customization to fit his needs and yes include the fact that the dm has been selling for a long time and the atmosphere not so long ago

Not sure where you heard that he put a silicone pad in his, but it would just be because he prefers that. Also, that isn’t some rare customization that fits his needs, it’s a quick change to fit his newer preferences.

Ok so then I’ll just straight-up say this: The Dark Magic has sold many many more numbers than the Atmosphere.

how long ago did the dm sell in its debut compared to the atmosphere…exactly

And also… The DM has been out sense 2004 and is STILL one of the best sellers… Will the Atmosphere be a bestseller in 2015? Maybe, Maybe not…

if you look in the maintenence section under response types he opens up his dm and it has a scily pad in it…ta-da!

What? Its an o-ring… He even says it it!

Yeah I’m not sure what you’re talking about, TMsoccer.

Andre did make the yoyo so it most probably fits all his preferences.I think many more people bought the dm cuz of his tutorials wif the dm and the fact tht he is a gd yoyo player

ohh sorry guys!! Its in the over-tightening a yoyo video. my bad. he only opens it for a second though.

Alright… I see it… Your right… Oh well… You can by silicone stickers here on YYE for a very tiny price… I use one in my DM