Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Love the look of the Fruit loop as well as the inspiration behind the design, nice work!

3 Likes

The Fruitloop looks wonderful!

I usually wouldn’t go for a throw with a short sleep time, and I am definitely normally not a fan of caps, but something about this just looks right!

I like the open-cap design, super cool. I also like the intentional floaty-ness. I enjoy specialized throws, they have a specific purpose, and I know what type of play I am going to use them for when I take them off the rack.

4 Likes

Also yes, this is such a cool and fun looking design!

3 Likes

The profile reminds me of the old hspin gorylla. It looks very fun.

2 Likes

Another banger from Atmos. Looks super fun!

3 Likes

@hobbygod @Dude0909 @YoYoExpertGarrett @Roman_Soup @Raindog3030 @sparhawk @kight

Thank you everyone :slight_smile: Been so blown away by the response – I think this might’ve been one of the craziest responses we’ve had to a new design announcement. Really appreciate everyone’s kind words!

@mable Yes, and i thought you’d enjoy the tamer Schmoove step as well! I’m glad we’ve finally made something that speaks to you. 100% on giving finger spins a shot despite what we said in the writeup – it does have a rounded hub, so it might really require you to flex some advanced balancing muscles :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Whats the gap? Thanks Reuben

2 Likes

Just about 4.6mm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fun!

1 Like

Fruitloops will be available in the following colorways;

Burnt Orange,

Matcha,

Bubblegum,

Blue Sky,

Oatmilk,

Indigo Dusk,

Honey Mustard,

Clear.

We will also be putting up tiny numbers of final archive pieces of Stormberries in Indigo Dusk, Oatmilk, Dark Cherry and Dark Forest.

·

More information on release at our Instagram, @atmos.projects.

Thank you all for your support! If you have any questions, please reach out to us via DM or in the comments, and we’ll take care of you.

16 Likes

Did a release date and price get posted? Also love the look of the bubblegum!

2 Likes

Wednesday 5pm EST. Prices and colors are up on their site and instagram.

1 Like

We’ll look into it if we do a round two :wink:

7 Likes

Just too good.

5 Likes

Much love Glen!

2 Likes

Couldn’t pass up on one of these! I’m surprised how many are in stock

3 Likes

I’d venture a guess they ordered a lot. Probably close to 300

3 Likes

Biggest batch we’ve done! Somewhat by necessity of the 8 colorways :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@rnsy did you guy’s have difficulty with this construction? Got my Fruitloop and it has more vibe than all the other Atmos throws I’ve tried. It’s not bad but still surprising.

1 Like

Odd, just got mine today and it’s dead smooth.
I do imagine any capped yoyo is more likely to have vibe, though.

3 Likes