Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Glad I’m not the only one who set an alarm. The dark cherry was to good to pass up.

4 Likes

@eternalmetal @venom @yophilyo @SammyCaboose

much appreciated guys. all Goji orders went out today and the tracking #s should be in soon – definitely let me know what you all think when they arrive!

7 Likes

@yomartyo just dropped a review of the Goji with brief comparisons to the heavy proto. Check it out : )

7 Likes

I was already looking forward to mine arriving, this just makes me wish it was already here! Can’t believe still some left on the site.

3 Likes

I hope it gets to you soon! For the most part it seems that SG>UK is faster than SG>US. Pumped to hear what you think : ) We did make a larger batch than usual!

5 Likes

I’ve finally gotten to spend some time with my beautiful Dark Cherry Goji, and I have come to the conclusion that it sparks joy! As much as I enjoy the Thunderberry and Pomelo, I believe the Goji is the true achievment of the “fruit bowl” line from Atmos. Now, it may just be the ol’ honeymoon period, but really…it’s just so dang fun!

I admit I was a little apprehensive, only because I already have so many wide undersized organic throws…but I am not disappointed in the slightest, even more so, I am completely blown away!

String layering is no issue, stability for days, not too floaty and not heavy at all, moves with little effort, and the grinds are just orgasmic!

How is this thing still in stock? Y’all are missing out!

13 Likes

I love how different it looks in different lighting. It goes from this bright red to a rust colour. Reuben really killed it with these.

14 Likes

@Raindog3030 @DapperWooona thank you Bruce and Ivan for your thoughts! : )

4 Likes

Nice stack! Pomelo, cloudberry, goji

I’m pretty new to the scene but I’ve got a good few to compare these to. Atmos are some of my favorite. Each seems to be much more stable than the crowd.

I think cloudberry takes it for me!

9 Likes

thank you! : ) i love seeing these stacks. guess the only way to grow these towers would be to make something smaller than the Goji… or bigger than the Pom :hot_face:

4 Likes

Just a tiny life update:

The past two years have been crazy but one thing we didn’t foresee was uprooting in a season like this one. In September, we’ll be moving from Singapore to London, and will be based there for a year.

Thought we should put out a heads-up for what’s coming:

Before we wrap up and make our move, we’ll be releasing small batches of Cloudberries, Pomelos, and a tiny Thunderberry re-run for those that missed on that one release last year. These will be the last we’ll make of our Fruitbowl organics for at least the rest of 2021, and possibly for quite a while longer — if you were hoping to grab one, this would be a good time.

We have other prototypes in the pipeline we’re excited to share with you, and we’ll likely be focusing on them for some time. They take a new direction from what we’ve been doing so far — the first of these will be released late August, and we think it’ll make some waves. We also have two partnerships we’re really happy to announce.

Change isn’t all bad. We’ll still be doing our thing, and we’re hoping shipping to the US and the rest of Europe becomes a cheaper and faster affair.

September and October will be a time of transition for us, so we won’t be putting things out as we would normally, but you know we’ll still be here if you needed to find us. We’ll be back in full swing in November.

Exciting times ahead. Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Love,

Team Atmos

19 Likes

Small batch of Cloudberries in our new Cosmic Smoothie colorway will be put up in a bit. It’ll be our last run of Cloudberries for at least the year, so if you were hoping to pick one up, come through.

More details on our Instagram account, @atmos.projects. If you have any questions or clarifications, let me know and I’ll take care of you.

Thank you!

12 Likes

Fine looking colorway

1 Like

Wish you all the best in your new chapter in UK. Keep it up with your great throws @rnsy!

2 Likes

A fresh batch of Thunderberries in Crema and Dusty Matcha colorways will be available soon.

These were made as a one-off variant to the Cloudberry, with weight and distribution optimised for performance. The adjustments give it even more oomph for a fuller feel on the string, and are back for a rerun due to the requests we’ve gotten since its release last December.

They are 56.4mm in diameter, 48.7mm wide, and 64.9g light. This is a smaller batch, and they come in that dusty, matte blast that you like.

Thunderberries in these colorways are a one-off and will not be repeated again.

More information on IG, @atmos.projects.

Thank you all for your kind support! If you have any questions, please reach out to us via DM or in the comments, and we’ll take care of you.

11 Likes

Some new 'Melos will be dropping in just a bit. New colorways all around this time – smooth and light brown tones in Cocoa Butter; a citrusy yellow in Kiwi; a dark, muted pastel purple in Taro (distinct from our iterations of Grape and Indigo Dusk); and a rich teal in Deep Seafoam.

More drop details on our IG page. If you have any questions or clarifications, hit us up in our DMs and we’ll take care of you.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Y’all need to jump on this and get you a Pomelo if you haven’t yet. This is a great oversized throw and something you need to experience.

2 Likes

These are some of your best looking colorways so far, the taro and kiwi are gorgeous. I’m really looking forward to trying one.

2 Likes

@djinni_cake @mable thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Received a small something from the good people at One Drop today.

Small teaser for something coming real soon.

23 Likes