Atmos Projects present: The Arctica

Wow, an organic POM. I have to cop this.
Any idea on price yet?

2 Likes

YES IT’S FINALLY HERE !!! I’m so hyped :grin:

2 Likes

I hope you’ve got a bunch! How many will drop? Very excited for this one!!

7 Likes

@tylerpan @Yoyogeek15 @Shwa

Thanks all! We’ll be providing full details on the blog today, but we’ll put up a quick heads up on this thread as well.

We made more than our usual numbers this round! We’re running the batch through a last pass of QC, but I’m confident there will be enough to go around.

8 Likes

The Snowberries will be available in White and Black Delrin.

As mentioned, full details on the Snowberries release will be available at our blog, here.

Thanks everyone! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can help with.

12 Likes

You can help me out with getting a white Snowberry RIGHT NOW! :wink:

Both of these colors look really great, and the design looks like it’s going to feel perfect in the hand. Can’t wait to grab one as my first delrin throw. Good luck (and congrats!) on the upcoming launch!

2 Likes

It looks like the blog updated, and I also saw a post on Reddit.

They will be $65 each, with free shipping anywhere for the first 30 minutes of being on sale.

I haven’t bought any Delrin throws yet, but that seems like a reasonable price to me, especially considering how nice the aesthetic is.

Between the Knuckleyo tomorrow and the Snowberry Monday, this will be a nice stretch of great yo-yo releases!

5 Likes

Ive heard that delrin can be as expensive or even more than aluminum to make into yoyos. $65 is very good and free shipping all over is absurd

4 Likes

the reason for that is time, it takes just as long to machine delrin as it does aluminum. delrin is likely a less expensive raw material, but manufacturing costs are probably similar overall

3 Likes

I can’t believe I missed the drop!! Got stuck on an airplane.

LF: white Snowberry!!!

2 Likes

Not for ~3hrs yet, no?

Edit: 3PST(?)

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks!! I’ve been on too many :airplane:

4 Likes

Timezones can be so confusing - definitely causes a degree of anxiety on our end to not get them mixed up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m confused. I thought there was free shipping.
@rnsy

1 Like

use apfs with the free world wide shipping option

3 Likes

@Shwa There is! What Cayce mentioned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is all I see.

3 Likes

I missed that too.

Think cayce mentioned it but not sure if you saw it.

Drop the text " apfs" into the discount section, and that will give you the free shipping. (It’s not automatic, so you need to input the discount code to get the Worldwide Free Shipping to update from $20.00 to $0.00.)

4 Likes

Thank you. I missed that too.

Confirmed! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Nabbed one in white, too beautiful a design and material to pass up!

3 Likes