StormBerry?

I’m interested in picking up a stormBerry. Does anybody have one? How does it play? Can you compare to anything else?

1 Like

I love my Stormberry. It reminds me of a Markmont mcmo, but I actually like it better than the mcmo. (I know, sacrilegious).

I’ve also tried the MK1 spyglass, and I like the Stormberry a little bit better than that one too.

I think it retains the fun feeling that you normally get with organics, but the little bit of extra rim weight gives it the power to finish off your long combos. Still playful but not sterile feeling. It doesn’t feel overly rim weighted to the point that it becomes difficult to maneuver.

At 63ish g, it’s definitely lighter on the string. It can go fast if you want it to.

I would definitely recommend it. Atmos puts out high quality stuff imo.

6 Likes

I grabbed a 2nd one - I LOVE the storm berry - It was long standing as my 2nd favorite throw overall for a long time and I think if I were still ranking it would be my 3rd favorite but I don’t pick up over my MFD throws as often.

It is powerful like the MCMO but feels still close to the cloudberry in float but having that bimetal power to it.

I think if you’re considering it definitely do it they’re great. I can’t tell if I like the older blast cause I have had it longer but atmos really does a great job with their blasts either or for the newer and the older runs.

5 Likes

I’m so stoked on this, I love organics and I love bimetals. This should be perfect!