First Atmos?

Looking to grab an atmos, but not sure which to start with. They all look pretty interesting! I’m sure i won’t go wrong with any of them, but out of what’s available, what would you guys recommend?

Abel
Noah
Stormberry
Goji
Snowberry

2 Likes

the snowberry looks the coolest, that’s just me liking Delrin though

5 Likes

I’m planning on snagging a Stormberry tonight, but if Clear Noahs were still available I’d grab one of those too.

4 Likes

Noah and snowberry are my favorite Atmos throws. I would highly recommend both throws.

3 Likes

Abel is my current fav. If you like SE, Noah is a very similar experience. If you want POWER, Stormberry is aptly named!! Snowberry is loads of floaty fun too.

3 Likes

I have the noah and fruitloop. Will recommend the noah for sure! If you arent interested in the se portion of it the abel looks like a good deal as well.

3 Likes

How does the fruitloop play? I’ve read its like a heavier inhaler which sounds awesome.

Struggling myself to figure out which one I want to get tonight lol

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies guys! Keep em coming! I’m interested to hear how the fruit loop plays as well… didn’t list it on here cuz it looks a bit weird to me, but it may be worth maybe a second or third pickup.

1 Like

Its plays very zippy. Very easy to move around.
Not the most stable and has middling spin times.

My only complaint is the finish which I suspect is the reason I dont pick it up often.

I doubt there is a better deal on there than the fruitloop spoils.

5 Likes

Good description of the fruitloop in play. I myself, love the “gritty” finish. It’s just so different. Feels so good in the hand.

4 Likes

I like the finish too. Just be careful of string wear until it gets broken in some.

3 Likes

Out of your list I haven’t played the snowberry or abel - but I have played the rest plus the Ari, cloudberry, thunderberry, and pomelo

Personally I recommend most out of the list the Stormberry - lots of float and power from the bi-metal - very fun - personally I like the first run blast a bit better compared to the rainbow ones but both are fantastic (could’ve been just I had it longer for it to fade some)

I did have a noah and the blast was too rough for me to pick up but I would do that over the abel since I like SE options over just the flat cap option if you have SE’s that is.

If you like undersized yoyos then goji is fantastic

personally aside from the list I would recommend the Ari (blast finish) and the Cloudberry as the first atmos but if strictly the list I’d say its a toss between Stormberry/Goji

2 Likes

Thanks again everyone for the insight! I went with the Noah this time around. I figured i would try to see what a “purer organic shape” feels like (according to their description). That, and i love se’s! The stormberry was a close second, and who am i kidding… may just order that one too!

5 Likes

So what colorway did you end up with? I have the Grapefruit Lava Noah.

2 Likes

Space jam. Was gonna get that colorway, but it was sold out

2 Likes

i donno if im late but as someone whos truly owned and played all of them i can say that the stormberry its the best choice by far. a little more pricy but worth it. best feeling bimetal ive ever played. its has all the best parts from the the berry series plus it spins for freakin ever. my only complaint is that you have to use normal string on it fat string snags.

if you dont want to spen the month on the stormberry then the snowberry is also extremely good.

the other ones mentioned all def have that atmos feel and are great throws but if you want the most bang for your buck… get the stormberry!

3 Likes

Thanks for that! I ended up going with the Noah this time, but i think the stormberry is in my near future! Snowberry will probably be third, but i wanted to get a feel for the metals first. Also, the white snowberry has sold out, so I’ll wait for the restock!

1 Like

yeah the white one is the only way to go on those in my opinion.
also youre right you cant really go wrong with any of them. the ones ive sold i miss and the ones i still have are always in rotation.

i’d also also like to add that if youre ever lookin at Titanium their Ari super good. i’ve compared it to a couple other Ti that i ended up selling bc the Ari is so good.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get a Snowberry as my first, though like others, I’m waiting for white to restock!

4 Likes

Is white going to restock? I really had my eye on one cause I love my Milk and this looks like a nice modern version haha

1 Like