Atmos Projects present: SPHERE

@Ed-C The last run of Noahs had a gentler blast than the first run, but we did not do the fabrics treatment on them.

@Shwa Both are pretty sweet, but if you’re pretty split on both, I feel like the Clear came out nice on this one. Feels nearly white almost! The blast really made it pop.

5 Likes

Thanks! So you just buffed it with some cloth! Like denim?

1 Like

Clear! I’ve got my eye on a Safari one if I decide to pull the trigger this week. Our Abels could be distant siblings haha :two_men_holding_hands:

3 Likes

Oo free shipping for just the throws or is this a good time to pick up those supply kits

2 Likes

@Ed-C Something like that : ) We used an assortment of heavy cloths that were a bit more wieldy than denim but had the same effect. It took us >12 man hours by hand, but we think the end result was worth the time.

@Upmanyu The code will work for order above $40!

3 Likes

I hope that was >12 man hours total and not per yoyo! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Haha, it was for the run in total. Many fatigued wrists in the house!

5 Likes

missed the clear :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Those went quick this time!

4 Likes

Oooff I knew them clears would go quick but I snagged me an oatmilk as per. Such a good colourway I can’t say no. If there are any left on pay day next week I think I’ll have to snag a Himalayan rocksalt as a EDC :sunglasses:

5 Likes

How many went out? I’m happy to say I managed one!!

1 Like

We had 20 Clears this drop :slight_smile:

@Shwa @yophilyo Appreciate you coming through! Thank you so much for your support.

4 Likes

There’s no more clears at all after this drop?

1 Like

We don’t generally do reruns of colors for the same model, unfortunately… Clear Abels are a one and done.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured, oh well. It’s good that you guys sell out quick!

2 Likes

Any splash colors coming?

1 Like

@suspense Thank you so much!

@yoyojoe No plans for a second run just yet - we only launched this one yesterday! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang I was hoping for matching colorways for the latest run of Noah’s. @rnsy

2 Likes

This ball of fun is a first of many things for us. We’re excited to share this with you — if all goes smoothly, we’re looking at sometime late September.

Until then,

1. We’ll send one of these guys to the first to correctly guess it’s name. This one should be an easier guess than Abel was, so give us your best takes.

2. We have something big and fun we’re announcing here on Thursday. Reach deep in your bag and get your best tricks ready.

More soon. Stay tuned!

14 Likes

My guess is Cain. I’m real excited for this one!

3 Likes