Atmos Projects present: SPHERE

Wow that dark purple is amazing. If I wasn’t already sold on everything else, that would do it for me. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Thank you! The Indigo Dusk coupled with the dusty blast is so nice in person, it’s become a staple colorway for us.

5 Likes

Well grabbed an indigo dusk storm to compliment my oat milk cloud. Always love your stuff!

3 Likes

Thanks for coming through Samuel! The Indigo Dusks went quick this time : )

2 Likes

I grabbed the dark forest!

Curious how well the dark cherry stormberry matched the red cloudberry. Sorry, I forget the color way name. Are they the same?

1 Like

The colors on these are so beautiful. Like my buddy @SammyCaboose I managed to get an Indigo Dusk. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

@Shwa @OhDavidBowie Thanks so much guys! We had quite a few of these guys when the drop went live, really blown away by how many cleared out in just a day. We have single digits for the remaining three colorways left.

The Dark Cherry has a really different tone from the Cloudberry, which should be a Candy Apple. Candy Apple is a bit more matte and is just bright red, the Dark Cherry is a bit more muted, of slightly orangish/pinkish/rose tone over the red, depending on lighting. Way different!

Speaking of colorways – do you guys want to see other tones explored? I’ve heard some love for our splashes like the Cosmic Smoothie and our washes (Kanagawa Wave, Pompeii) – want to hear from you all what tones and shades you guys are feeling for 2022 : )

10 Likes

Solid black and Kanagawa Wave have been my two favorite colorways that you’ve put out! Would love to see either of them return.

If you were thinking about exploring new colorways personally I think grayscales don’t get enough love beyond fades which I usually don’t like (the fade between the two halves never lining up after you unscrew the yoyo bothers me too much). Something like a black/gray/clear for a wash or splash would be very exciting to see. Your photos always look so good in black and white, I want to see more black and white in real life!

7 Likes

I was a big fan of taro but missed the drop on the pomelo.

2 Likes

@rnsy Will we ever see the Khuno and the Thunderberry in the Oatmilk colorway?

2 Likes

@mable Thanks! Kanagawa was one of my personal favourites too. A monochrome acid wash in the same style sounds interesting - I’ll add it to the list :wink:

@SammyCaboose I really liked the Taro, I thought it went well with the dusty blast. Feels distinct enough from Indigo Dusk that I’d rerun it in the future I think. It’s nice to know the different shades and tones of purple are appreciated!

@Drakkar Khuno possibly, Thunderberry unlikely. The Thunderberry and Cloudberry are too similar in structure you probably can’t tell each other apart without a scale or caliper, so we decided to deconflict their colorways so people could always tell for sure. For Khuno - we’re currently working on a variant, so yes, possible!

For what it’s worth, we have a new palette of colorways we are debuting with the Noahs. Pumped to see what you guys think when they’re ready!

10 Likes

You should have seen me here with matching Cloud and Thunderberry weighing and comparing to figure out which one was which, lol.

2 Likes

I snagged one in oatmilk today. I can’t wait!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Easiest way to tell - Thunderberries only released in Indigo Dusk, Carbon (black), Crema and Dusty Matcha, if it’s not any of these colorways it’s a Cloud : )

@Kaema Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this guy : )

4 Likes

Taking this photo, I can see the difference in color now. At the time, they appeared identical, lol. You can see that the Thunderberry is a tiny bit taller (wider).

7 Likes

Absolutely! In cases where you don’t have a caliper handy, a thumb pressed between both rims would do the job haha. Indigo Dusk is also discernibly darker than Grape : )

3 Likes

Cloudberry (oat milk), goji (dark cherry), gravity (raw), stormberry (indigo dusk)
Totally agree that the stormberry is the throw with the most juice. Profiles for comparisons if anyone is interested in. Weird throwing the cloudberry and stormberry back to back. Same hand feel but berry different on the string.

16 Likes

I see what you did there… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

love to see that family portrait!

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

Tiny delay on the Noahs, but they’re finally ready to go.

They will be available in a new palette we’re really feeling – Oatmilk, Safari, Himalayan Rocksalt and Clear.

These also feature a deeper, more matte version of our usual dusty ceramic blast. We’re in love with how they came out. It’s a whole tactile experience.

They come equipped with One Drop’s Aluminium UItra Light Side Effects, with an additional pair of Brass Ultra Lights included, and Zipline’s Case Study #50 strings. They are also fitted with our Type I Concave bearings and Saturn Pads.

More information on release at our Instagram, @atmos.projects.

Thank you all for your support! If you have any questions, please reach out to us via DM or in the comments, and we’ll take care of you.

32 Likes