This really is my kinda yoyo.

2 Likes

Mmm, :drooling_face:.

3 Likes

Small and wide :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking forward to picking one up

4 Likes

Undersized organic? You’re sepaking my language! Looks wonderful!

4 Likes

Super excited for this!! Totally getting one! :slight_smile: love my Pomelo and Thunderberry…really helped me enjoy yoyo even more!

3 Likes

Can’t wait

2 Likes

I love small O spinbois

2 Likes

First- I want.
Second- How much?

3 Likes

Wow!!! Very nice work. Under-size throwback to the 2000’s is right up my alley. When’s the anticipated drop (if you could share)?

3 Likes

Goji looks noiiice. Also well done to you and Elvin on the Gravity. It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

Is the name a reference of Gojira?

2 Likes

I think it’s a reference to Goji berries in keeping w/ the fruit/berry theme :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@kight @djinni_cake @Glenacius_K @d4nnyb0yy @hobbygod @Raindog3030 @berayz @DapperWooona @SammyCaboose @Georgieboy Thank you so much you guys!

12 Likes

@pinhead @felinespin Thank you! We’re finalising drop details and they should be up on our IG tomorrow, but we’re tentatively looking at later this week. Colorways and more details here tomorrow as well : )

@Evertonian Thank you for your support! So glad to hear you’re enjoying the Gravity : )

@EOS44 It’s actually named after the tiny berry, which also goes by wolfberry or lycium – @Isaac is entirely right : )

9 Likes

Seems very wide. How are the regens on that? I always feel that if you have a small diameter large width yoyo it would have wobbly regens. I dont even do that many regens lol.

This upcoming run of Gojis will be available in Dark Cherry, Oatmilk, Matcha, and Indigo Dusk.

(Dark Cherry is similar to the Cherry Peach colorway, but is adjusted to be deeper in tone to match the shade of goji berries.)

Gojis in these colorways are a one-off and will not be repeated again.

More information on this drop is now available on our Instagram account, @atmos.projects. If you have any queries or clarifications, let me know and I’ll take care of you.

Thank you!

20 Likes

I still can’t believe anyone didn’t get this :rofl:

The Goji looks hot. Kinda reminds me of a love-child between a 5-Star and a Cadence ES.

6 Likes

Randomly peeked the site and was surprised to see Goji’s still available. I think i picked up the last Oatmilk colorway. I absolutely love my Cloudberry. I can’t wait to try this one out. :fire:

8 Likes

I know right. I had an alarm set and everything waiting for this drop! super excited for it

5 Likes