Ashamed Of My Shutter Love?

Well, if you had more feed back I would have let you tried the Equil out. XD don’t mine people try in out my throws for sale.

the Inspire is good i have one as well but, it the yoyo accidentally hits the ground (or in my case a stupid kid at school does walk the dog on concrete) it can get some really bad vibe.

…and that story ends with you being brought up on man slaughter charges and regretting nothing right?

Regretting only that you strangled him with your good string…

Lol! My heads about to explode with all these different choices and options. Also, I’m not ashamed of loving a certain yoyo too much, I’m ashamed of loving the shutter. If it was a different yoyo, like a Benchmark, I would have no problem loving it to bits. Just ******************************* it, I’m going with some kind of Benchmark, most likely the H. Thanks everybody for helping me, and pitching in!!

I love the Shutter as well. It is my first true pro yoyo and I’ve gone a long way with it, learning my first full string trick such as The Matrix to learning my first super cool and odd trick like Eli Hops. My Benchmark W is coming in the mail tomorrow. Whatever one you choose, it will surely be awesome because One Drop is quality!

Yeah I know right? The shutter is dangerously good, and that’s not a good thing. Tell me how that Benchmark compares with the Shutter please! ;D

i have a shutter, and a benchmark, an inspire, a whimsy roar, and tried a musket. I got to say out of all of them my faveortie is the whimsy roar.

Another layer of difficulty lol thanks… ::slight_smile: Now I can’t decide between the Roar and a Benchmark.

Oh golly, 42? :o Does he collect them, or just love them? And thanks for the rest of your post, I found it very helpful.

I’ve haven’t heard AMAZING things about the roar. XP I’d go with one drop. XP I rate them as a better overall company.

TBH the roar is amazing quality for the price it out plays my 2014 benchmark V.

XD That is quite nice. Your really the only person i know of that has a roar now. Would really like to hear more (or try one) before i can say get that than one drop. Would love to try a 5 minute speed test of each. XD

hahahaha i would let you use mine but its kinda hard to do over the internet…

Do a sell/trade. I give you money, i play with yoyo, then give yoyo back for my money. XD XD!! But no, I wouldn’t want to touch it and possibly damage it. Scares me to death to try other people’s metal throws. Have you tried a valor?

not yet, i have heard great things about it though. its been on my want list for a while…

I would defeat small armies of children and infants armed with nothing but a drum stick for valor…I need it.

This has to be one of the most entertaining things I have ever read. You too should make a story or something together :stuck_out_tongue: And please tell me why you prefer the Roar over a Benchmark? Thanks!

well first one is i like solid yoyos the 2014 benchmark V to me is on the lighter side of yoyos that i own. (thinking about changing that when i buy some discs for it) Plus the shape of the Roar is very comfortable in your hands because of how the the shape is and how its almost organic like. Plus the ano of it is something i like much more due to it being like a happy middle between a hard coat and bead blast. Plus the bearing is a desheiled 10 ball flat bearing which, IMO is much easier to maintain. Plus i think the yoyo is smoother than my one drop due to the fact that i find it hard to find the sweet spot with SE yoyos. Not to mention the laser engraving is one of the best ones i have seen.

edit

I do like a good laser engraving and I love blast bead…might have to check the roar out.

1 Like