Art. Any color, shape, or form...

I think I have a pretty good wolf sketch somewere, i’ll see if I can find it…

I (And I bet Josh) look forward to seeing it. C=

Well I coloured a picture. (Didn’t draw it.)

^Before.

^After.

GO MEGAMAN

1 Like

I love drawing. I’m not the best but I love the abstract stuff I do. A lot of it is derived from dreams I have. I sketch out my drawing on paper, ink it with artist pens and transfer it to my Ipad 2 where it is digitally remastered in Sketchbook. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Dang that stuff looks really cool. ;D

1 Like

Thanks dude!

Here are a few paintings I’ve done in the past. I was kind of in a bad place when I did them, but I still dig’em.

…and some B&W photography too

I love the photos dude. The first picture you drew is amazing as well. That doesn’t mean I’m not a fan of the other either. Cool style :smiley:

1 Like

We sure have some talented people in the yoyo community.

Should of known you were great at art after looking at some of your FHZs. :smiley:

1 Like

this is insane man!!!

1 Like

A little playing with infrared photography.

And here is one that I shot of my Wife and its hanging on the wall.

Nice photos LongShot. ;D

Both are so beast. I like the smoothness of the water in the top pic!

I have been doing photography for years and am a photography major in college.
I was hoping for others to share their stuff in this thread so I wouldn’t feel alone, XD
Here is some of my stuff.

Cool. I do Stock, Microstock and side jobs for people then I still experiment on the side for the hobby aspect. I wish it was not such a daily hustle but the hobby side keeps it interesting for me.

Then there are fractals. Love them or hate them. I love them…lol.

Get your red / blue glasses out for 3D. Done on Mandelbulb. I also use Apophysis.

And Computer Illustration. I dabble in many different areas. This was in Xara
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4093/4800152526_6bcbeb3ccf_b.jpg

I drew this over the summer.

cool!!

Nice, I did photography for a while in college.

Ever had the experience of shooting with a Hasselblad? With the right film it produces some of the most beautiful things I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

I especially love the square formats.

Everyone’s work is so good here. Mike, I really, really dig those paintings. Some of my favorite pieces of this thread.