ART and A/RT

It leads to confusion and the second company should change the name.

i just now saw this and this makes total sense. just because their famous in our small community doesnt give them power to make decisions about others…

So far it HAS given them the power, but that doesn’t mean that it SHOULD.

Pun intentional? ;D

If it does go to court, ART will win hands down.

Amplified has this in the bag. He made his company big all by himself. He deserves the rights to have ART. Jensen and Haycock need to change the name. they only chose it because of how awesome and amazing Amplifieds company is. knowing they could use him to get more publicity. and after what transpired here awhile back as I’m sure most of you know but I wont bring it up. I hope to not meet these guys ever. Amplified you keep doing what your doing man. You are awesome. Jensen and Haycock seemed to have become burnt out on creativity if they cant come up with something original and unique. Which I thought that’s what they were good at. just my opinion though.

Jensen just posted his new company name in his FB with cat picture grinding its butt.
https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1760644200833846&set=a.1562399843991617.1073741828.100006648495386&type=3

Way to keep it classy.

1 Like

Well I definitely like Amplified Return Tops and ART better than A Return Tops and A/RT, and I think like the new name as well!

I think their new name is fun. And even better if they stick to it is the idea to use a new company name with every release. :wink:

HOWEVER,

The marketer in me thinks the second one is a bad idea; you need to be able to build a brand if you want to make money, and they definitely want to be able to make some money. They’re not in this just for the giggles, even if the giggles are a major part of it.

If they stick to the new name and build an ironic brand around it, though, they could have some fun. :slight_smile:

I didnt think it would be an issue, but as their last video came out, I excitedly clicked it to see how big ART’s hard box has gotten and what hes up to, only to find Id been deceived and it was Chuck and Jenson’s stuff.

I KNEW and i still got confused.